The Daily Bagel is your dose of the interesting reporting, writing and quipping from around the Internet.
• Video: Watch this video if you want to see John Isner rapping. Or at least try to rap.
• Roger Federer is starting his grass court preparation in Halle, Germany and he says he needs to prove himself this year at Wimbledon.
“It’s an interesting period because I have my title to defend here, and actually at Wimbledon, I don’t have anything to defend," he said. "But I have to prove myself somehow. So, actually it’s the kind of the wrong way round for me, because usually the pressure in Wimbledon is much bigger because of the points and because you want to play well. “But this year, I might go to Wimbledon a bit more relaxed. The pressure here is quite big, because I want to play well.
• In case you were worried that Ernests Gulbis' 2014 success would change him into a straight-laced, responsible human being:
Gulbis on BBC what he did after FO: "I went with my cousin to gamble away my prize money. I was a big loser" He played black jack #atp
— LetsTalkTennis (@letstalktennis1) June 10, 2014
• Instead of immediately hitting the grass courts, Novak Djokovic takes a trip to Ibiza. A way to help him get over his French Open loss?
• BNP Paribas is facing a $10 billion fine from the U.S. government and that could affect its tennis sponsorships.
• There will be a new WTA grass court tournament in... Mallorca?
• As we turn to Queens Club, time to dust off this piece by Alix Ramsay, which remains my favorite piece of tennis writing last year.
• Nadal News rounds up the reaction around the web to Rafael Nadal's Roland Garros win.
• A reflection on Maria Sharapova's success, which remains in the shadow of Serena Williams.
• Funny video of Sloane Stephens, Ana Ivanovic, Monica Puig, Daniela Hantuchova and more trying to perfect an English accent.
• Caroline Wozniacki is prepping for grass on...hard court?
Another good practice today! Getting ready for the grass court season! #workhardpic.twitter.com/OQkIq7rkKw• Non-tennis: FiveThirtyEight's exhaustive attempt to determine the best burrito in America.
— Caroline Wozniacki (@CaroWozniacki) June 9, 2014