Today's biggest stories are brought to you courtesy of Instagram, and people named "Zac"...
ITEMS OF A NEWSY NATURE
- Emily Ratajkowski announced her latest film role via Instagram yesterday, writing, "So happy to announce my lead role opposite @zacefron in the film 'We Are Your Friends'!" Still, something tells me Zac Efron is just a little bit happier.
- Elsewhere on the Instaverse, Heidi Klum got a hand from designer Zac Posen which turned a lot of heads, and raised a lot of eyebrows.
- Chrissy Teigen was declared a "Rule Breaker" by the website Stylecaster and followed up with this interview. Definitely a fair assessment.
- The ever-cheeky folks at the New York Daily News defended their commentary on Kate Upton's tanlines which she exposed during her recent vacation, with a declaration that the public has a right to know. Come to think of it, I do vaguely recall a clause involving said tan lines in the Bill of Rights.
- Brooklyn Decker tweeted about a pretty epic fan interaction that happened yesterday, the tale of which is embedded below.
- ICYMI: Walter Iooss's first SI Swimsuit shoot back in '73 nabbed our #TBT honors for the week.
SWIMSTAGRAM (FULL SIZE)
TWEETS FROM OUR SWEETS
Oh my gosh OH my gosh. A guy just asked me to take a picture of him & @andyroddick he then proceeds to hand me his phone.. instead of having— Brooklyn Decker (@BrooklynDecker) July 31, 2014
The camera on. He accidentally had it on his last photo taken WHICH WAS A NAKED SELFIE. All I could say was "uh sir there's a selfie here.."— Brooklyn Decker (@BrooklynDecker) July 31, 2014
Poor fella.. He fumbled around and goes "uh.. You weren't supposed to see that." We stared, trying to make it as uncomfortable as possible.— Brooklyn Decker (@BrooklynDecker) July 31, 2014
I'm hungry but I'm so comfy in bed. Help.— Alex Morgan (@alexmorgan13) July 31, 2014