The Crossover's Chris Mannix, Rohan Nadkarni, and Howard Beck share what they believe the Utah Jazz should do over the offseason.
After winning eight games during the 2019 season, sportsbook set Oklahoma State’s win total at 8.5 for the 2020 season. Should gamblers bet the over or under on the Cowboys wins? That’s what we asked Sports Illustrated’s gambling analyst Frank Taddeo and Pokes Report editor Robert Allen. Check out the attached video for their gambling analysis.
MORE FROM SI GAMBLING
- Gambling 101: What is a Betting Underdog?
- Oregon Betting Preview
- Lakers Odds to win title
- Melvin Gordon Rushing Yards Prop Bet
- Penn State Betting Preview
- How Many Rushing Yards Will Josh Jacobs Have in 2020?
- How Many Rushing Yards Will Dalvin Cook Have in 2020?
- How Many Rushing Yards Will Ezekiel Elliott Have in 2020?
- How Many Receiving Yards Will DeAndre Hopkins Have in 2020?
- How Many Yards Will Baker Mayfield Throw For in 2020?
- How Many Yards Will Derrick Henry Total in 2020?
- How Many Receiving Yards Will Davante Adams Have in 2020?
- How Many Yards Will Saquon Barkley Rush For in 2020?
- 2020 NFL Rookie Prop Betting Guide