Kirk Cousins muses on RG3's recovery, nice guy Alfred Morris and ... Chipotle?
1. I think I love football way too much. When I get time off to relax, all I want to do is throw a football with someone.
2. I think my mom and my girlfriend would agree that helping me gain weight for football could be considered a full-time job.
3. I think I spend more time in airports than at actual destinations. I am seemingly delayed every time I fly commercial airlines.
4. I think the beaches of Lake Michigan are some of the best-kept secrets when it comes to vacation spots.
5. I think RG3, like Adrian Peterson, is going to come back stronger than before. The guy works as hard as anyone I’ve ever been around.
6. I think I could eat Chipotle every day of the week.
7. I think my listening skills decrease 200% when an iPhone is in my hand.
8. I think Alfred Morris is the nicest person in the NFL, and one of the most talented running backs.
9. I think everyone should read my newly released book Game Changer: Faith, Football & Finding your Way. (Just a shameless plug, sorry.)
10. I think the world would be a much better place if everyone took God a little more seriously and took themselves a little less seriously.
Check out The MMQB's ongoing 10 Things I Think I Think series.