2016-17 ACC championships being moved from North Carolina
GREENSBORO, N.C. (AP) A list of the Atlantic Coast Conference championships during the 2016-17 academic year being moved from North Carolina, as announced Wednesday following a vote of the league's presidents:
- Women's soccer, Nov. 4-6, Cary.
- Football, Dec. 3, Charlotte.
- Women's swimming and diving, Feb. 15-18, Greensboro.
- Men's diving, Feb. 15-18, Greensboro, and men's swimming, Feb. 22-25, Greensboro.
- Women's basketball, March 1-5, Greensboro.
- Women's golf, April 21-23, Greensboro.
- Men's golf, April 21-13, New London.
- Men's tennis, April 26-30, Cary.
- Women's tennis, April 26-30, Cary.
- Baseball, May 23-28, Durham.