The Army Black Knights (1-0) are 5.5-point favorites heading into their matchup on Saturday, September 11, 2021 against the Western Kentucky Hilltoppers (1-0). This game has an over/under of 52 points.
For more great betting and fantasy insight, join the SI Winners Club Newsletter.
Odds for Army vs. Western Kentucky
Odds courtesy of SI Sportsbook.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
- The two teams combine to score 102 points per game, 50.0 more than the over/under in this contest.
- This contest's over/under is 21.0 points greater than the 31 these two squads combine to allow per game this season.
- The Black Knights and their opponents score an average of 51.5 points per game, 0.5 fewer than Saturday's total.
Army Stats and Trends
- The Black Knights prevailed 43-10 last time out when they took on the Georgia State Panthers. The Black Knights covered the spread as 3-point underdogs.
- Find the latest odds and place your wager on the Black Knights to cover the spread at SISportsbook.
- The total scoring in that game hit the over on 51.5-point over/under.
- The Black Knights rack up 22.0 more points per game (43.0) than the Hilltoppers allow (21.0).
- The Black Knights collect 40.0 fewer yards per game (356.0) than the Hilltoppers allow per outing (396.0).
- This year, the Black Knights have zero turnovers, two fewer than the Hilltoppers have takeaways (2).
Western Kentucky Stats and Trends
- Think this game will go over the total? Head to SISportsbook for the latest odds and prices, and place your bets.
- The Hilltoppers score 59.0 points per game, 49.0 more than the Black Knights give up (10.0).
- The Hilltoppers average 410.0 more yards per game (587.0) than the Black Knights allow per matchup (177.0).
- The Hilltoppers have turned the ball over one time, one fewer times than the Black Knights have forced turnovers (2).
Army Top Players
- Jakobi Buchanan has 38 yards on 11 carries (38.0 ypg), with one rushing touchdown.
- Tyrell Robinson has hauled in one passes for a team best 40 yards while scoring one touchdown. He averages 40.0 yards per game.
- Braheam Murphy has hauled in one catch for 32 yards (32.0 yards per game) and one touchdown.
- This season Sean Eckert is averaging 26.0 yards per game, with one catch for 26 yards.
Western Kentucky Top Players
- Bailey Zappe leads the team with 424 passing yards (424.0 yards per game) and has a 80% completion percentage this year (28-of-35) while throwing seven touchdowns with one interception. He also has 24 rushing yards on two carries, averaging 24.0 yards per game.
- Kye Robichaux has run for a team-leading 44 yards on nine attempts (44.0 yards per game).
- Adam Cofield has run for 40 yards on 10 carries (40.0 yards per game) this year.
- Jerreth Sterns has hauled in seven catches for 107 yards, best on his team, and two touchdowns. He averages 107.0 receiving yards per game.
- Daewood Davis' stat line this year shows two catches for 83 yards and one touchdown. He puts up 83.0 receiving yards per game.
- Joshua Simon has racked up 73 yards on three receptions with two touchdowns, averaging 73.0 yards per game.
Army Black Knights vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers Game Info
- Game Day: Saturday, September 11, 2021
- Game Time: 11:30 AM ET
- TV Channel: CBS Sports Network
- Location: West Point, New York
- Stadium: Michie Stadium