Oddsmakers give the Boise State Broncos (1-1) the advantage on Saturday, September 18, 2021 against the Oklahoma State Cowboys (2-0). Boise State is favored by 3.5 points. The over/under is set at 57.5 for the contest.
For more great betting and fantasy insight, join the SI Winners Club Newsletter.
Odds for Boise State vs. Oklahoma State
Odds courtesy of SI Sportsbook.
- The two teams combine to score 68 points per game, 10.5 more than the over/under in this contest.
- These two squads combine to allow 44 points per game, 13.5 fewer than this contest's over/under.
- Broncos games this season feature an average total of 63.0 points, a number 5.5 points higher than Saturday's over/under.
- In 2021, games involving the Cowboys have averaged a total of 50.5 points, 7.0 fewer than this game's set over/under.
Boise State Stats and Trends
- So far this season Boise State is undefeated against the spread.
- This season, the Broncos won ATS in their only game as a favorite of 3.5 points or more.
- This year, the Broncos put up 23.0 more points per game (42.5) than the Cowboys allow (19.5).
- Boise State is 2-0 against the spread and 1-1 overall in games when it records more than 19.5 points.
- The Broncos average 30.5 more yards per game (372.0) than the Cowboys allow per contest (341.5).
- The Broncos have two giveaways this season, while the Cowboys have two takeaways .
- Find the latest spread and moneyline odds for Boise State at SISportsbook.
Oklahoma State Stats and Trends
- The Cowboys average just 1.0 more point per game (25.5) than the Broncos surrender (24.5).
- The Cowboys rack up 113.5 fewer yards per game (341.0) than the Broncos give up per contest (454.5).
- This year the Cowboys have four turnovers, four fewer than the Broncos have takeaways (8).
- Head to SISportsbook to find the latest moneyline, spread and over/under odds for this matchup.
Boise State Top Players
- Hank Bachmeier has thrown for 263 yards while completing 64.1% of his passes (25-of-39), with two touchdowns and one interception this year (263.0 yards per game).
- Andrew Van Buren has 10 carries for a team-high 26 rushing yards (26.0 per game) and one touchdown.
- Cyrus Habibi-Likio has 23 yards on 12 carries (23.0 ypg).
- Khalil Shakir has five catches, leading his team with 91 yards (91.0 ypg) while scoring two touchdowns this season.
- Stefan Cobbs has contributed with 63 yards (on four catches).
- Octavius Evans has collected 32 yards on four receptions, averaging 32.0 yards per game.
Oklahoma State Top Players
- Shane Illingworth leads his team with 315 passing yards (315.0 per game) and has a 55% completion percentage (22-of-40), throwing one touchdown pass and one interception.
- LD Brown has taken 15 carries for a team-leading 30 rushing yards (30.0 yards per game) while scoring one touchdown.
- Dezmon Jackson has 14 yards on three carries (14.0 ypg).
- Tay Martin has hauled in six receptions for 107 yards, best on his team, and one touchdown. He averages 107.0 receiving yards per game.
- Brennan Presley's stat line this year shows four catches for 68 yards. He puts up 68.0 receiving yards per game.
- This season Jaden Bray is averaging 52.0 yards per game, with two catches for 52 yards.