The Ohio Bobcats (0-2) are overwhelming 19.5-point underdogs on Thursday, September 16, 2021 against the Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns (1-1). The over/under is set at 56.5 for the contest.
For more great betting and fantasy insight, join the SI Winners Club Newsletter.
Odds for Louisiana vs. Ohio
Odds courtesy of SI Sportsbook.
- The combined points per game average of the two teams, 40, is 16.5 points fewer than Thursday's over/under.
- These two squads surrender a combined 59.5 points per game, 3.0 more than this contest's over/under.
- Ragin' Cajuns games this season feature an average total of 61.3 points, a number 4.8 points higher than Thursday's over/under.
- The 52.5 PPG average total in Bobcats games this season is 4.0 points fewer than this game's over/under.
Louisiana Stats and Trends
- So far this year Louisiana is winless against the spread.
- The Ragin' Cajuns have been favored by 19.5 points or more one time this season and have not covered the spread in any of them.
- The Ragin' Cajuns rack up 22.5 points per game, 6.0 fewer than the Bobcats surrender per matchup (28.5).
- The Ragin' Cajuns rack up 376.0 yards per game, just 3.5 more than the 372.5 the Bobcats allow per outing.
- The Ragin' Cajuns have turned the ball over two times this season, two more turnovers than the Bobcats have forced (0).
- Find the latest spread and moneyline odds for Louisiana at SISportsbook.
Ohio Stats and Trends
- So far this season Ohio is winless against the spread.
- This year the Bobcats rack up 13.5 fewer points per game (17.5) than the Ragin' Cajuns surrender (31.0).
- The Bobcats rack up 326.5 yards per game, 146.5 fewer yards than the 473.0 the Ragin' Cajuns allow.
- This year the Bobcats have turned the ball over one time, while the Ragin' Cajuns have forced 1 turnovers.
- Head to SISportsbook to find the latest moneyline, spread and over/under odds for this matchup.
Louisiana Top Players
- Levi Lewis leads the team with 282 passing yards (282.0 yards per game) and has a 70% completion percentage this year (28-of-40) while throwing one touchdown.
- Chris Smith has rushed for a team-high 54 yards on 11 attempts (54.0 yards per game) and one touchdown. He also has 19 receiving yards on four catches (19.0 yards per game) .
- Montrell Johnson has run for 27 yards on six carries (27.0 yards per game) this year.
- Jalen Williams has racked up five receptions for 71 yards, best on his team. He averages 71.0 receiving yards per game.
- Errol Rogers Jr. has added 50 yards (on five catches).
- This season Neal Johnson is averaging 40.0 yards per game, with three catches for 40 yards.
Ohio Top Players
- This year, Kurtis Rourke has recorded 142 passing yards (142.0 yards per game) while going 21-for-28 (75% completion percentage) and throwing one interception. He has tacked on 21 rushing yards on six carries, averaging 21.0 yards per game.
- De'Montre Tuggle has 16 carries for a team-high 65 rushing yards (65.0 per game) and zero touchdowns.
- O'Shaan Allison has rushed for 43 yards on nine carries (43.0 yards per game) this year.
- This season Jerome Buckner has seven catches and leads the team with 102 yards (102.0 per game).
- This season Ty Walton has caught three passes for 24 yards, averaging 24.0 receiving yards per game.