Oddsmakers heavily favor the No. 21 North Carolina Tar Heels (2-1, 0-0 ACC) when they visit the Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets (1-2, 0-0 ACC) on Saturday, September 25, 2021 in a matchup between ACC foes at Mercedes-Benz Stadium. North Carolina is favored by 13.5 points. The contest has an over/under of 65 points.
For more great betting and fantasy insight, join the SI Winners Club Newsletter.
Odds for North Carolina vs. Georgia Tech
Odds courtesy of SI Sportsbook.
- North Carolina has combined with its opponents to score more than 65 points only twice this year.
- Georgia Tech's games have yet to go over 65 points this season.
- The combined points per game average of the two teams, 67.4, is 2.4 points greater than Saturday's over/under.
- These two squads combine to allow 42 points per game, 23.0 fewer than this contest's over/under.
- Tar Heels games this season feature an average total of 66.0 points, a number 1.0 point higher than Saturday's over/under.
- The 54.2 PPG average total in Yellow Jackets games this season is 10.8 points fewer than this game's over/under.
North Carolina Stats and Trends
- North Carolina has covered the spread two times this year.
- This season, the Tar Heels won ATS in their only game as a favorite of 13.5 points or more.
- North Carolina's games this year have eclipsed the over/under two times in three opportunities (66.7%).
- The Tar Heels average 42.7 points per game, 25.0 more than the Yellow Jackets give up per matchup (17.7).
- North Carolina is 2-0 against the spread and 2-0 overall this season when the team records more than 17.7 points.
- The Tar Heels collect 267.6 more yards per game (553.3) than the Yellow Jackets give up per matchup (285.7).
- In games that North Carolina totals more than 285.7 yards, the team is 2-1 against the spread and 2-1 overall.
- The Tar Heels have five turnovers this season, equal to the number of takeaways for the Yellow Jackets.
- Find the latest spread and moneyline odds for North Carolina at SISportsbook.
Georgia Tech Stats and Trends
- Thus far this season Georgia Tech has two wins against the spread.
- This season, the Yellow Jackets won ATS in their only game as an underdog of 13.5 points or more.
- Georgia Tech's games this season have hit the over on one of three set point totals (33.3%).
- The Yellow Jackets score 24.7 points per game, comparable to the 24.3 the Tar Heels give up.
- The Yellow Jackets collect 383.3 yards per game, just 3.0 more than the 380.3 the Tar Heels give up.
- In games that Georgia Tech piles up more than 380.3 yards, the team is 1-1 against the spread and 1-1 overall.
- The Yellow Jackets have turned the ball over two times, three fewer times than the Tar Heels have forced turnovers (5).
- Head to SISportsbook to find the latest moneyline, spread and over/under odds for this matchup.
|North Carolina||Stats||Georgia Tech|
Avg. Points Scored
Avg. Points Allowed
Avg. Total Yards
Avg. Total Yards Allowed