The No. 4 Oklahoma Sooners (3-0, 0-0 Big 12) host the West Virginia Mountaineers (2-1, 0-0 Big 12) on Saturday, September 25, 2021 in matchup between Big 12 rivals at Gaylord Family Oklahoma Memorial Stadium. West Virginia is a 17-point underdog. The over/under for the contest is set at 56.5.
For more great betting and fantasy insight, join the SI Winners Club Newsletter.
Odds for Oklahoma vs. West Virginia
Odds courtesy of SI Sportsbook.
- Oklahoma has combined with its opponents to put up more than 56.5 points only two times this year.
- West Virginia and its opponents have combined to score more than 56.5 points in one game this season.
- The two teams combine to average 85.3 points per game, 28.8 more than the over/under in this contest.
- The 34 combined points per game that these two squads have allowed this season are 22.5 fewer than the 56.5 over/under in this contest.
- The Sooners and their opponents have scored an average of 65.8 points per game in 2021, 9.3 more than Saturday's total.
- The 56.5 total in this game is 3.0 points above the 53.5 average total in Mountaineers games this season.
Oklahoma Stats and Trends
- Oklahoma has one win against the spread in three games this season.
- This season, the Sooners have just one ATS win in three games as a favorite of 17 points or more.
- Oklahoma's games this year have hit the over on two of three set point totals (66.7%).
- The Sooners score 29.3 more points per game (46.3) than the Mountaineers allow (17.0).
- Oklahoma is 1-2 against the spread and 3-0 overall in games when it puts up more than 17.0 points.
- The Sooners collect 180.6 more yards per game (487.3) than the Mountaineers give up per outing (306.7).
- In games that Oklahoma piles up over 306.7 yards, the team is 1-2 against the spread and 3-0 overall.
- The Sooners have two turnovers this season, equal to the number of takeaways for the Mountaineers.
- Find the latest spread and moneyline odds for Oklahoma at SISportsbook.
West Virginia Stats and Trends
- Thus far this season West Virginia has two wins against the spread.
- West Virginia's games this year have hit the over on one of three set point totals (33.3%).
- The Mountaineers average 22.0 more points per game (39.0) than the Sooners give up (17.0).
- West Virginia is 2-1 against the spread and 2-1 overall in games when it puts up more than 17.0 points.
- The Mountaineers average 92.7 more yards per game (412.0) than the Sooners allow per outing (319.3).
- In games that West Virginia amasses more than 319.3 yards, the team is 2-1 against the spread and 2-1 overall.
- The Mountaineers have seven giveaways this season, while the Sooners have seven takeaways .
- Head to SISportsbook to find the latest moneyline, spread and over/under odds for this matchup.
Avg. Points Scored
Avg. Points Allowed
Avg. Total Yards
Avg. Total Yards Allowed