The Washington State Cougars (1-2, 0-0 Pac-12) are 15-point underdogs in a road Pac-12 matchup with the Utah Utes (1-2, 0-0 Pac-12) on Saturday, September 25, 2021 at Rice-Eccles Stadium. The over/under is set at 53.5 points for the contest.
For more great betting and fantasy insight, join the SI Winners Club Newsletter.
Odds for Utah vs. Washington State
Odds courtesy of SI Sportsbook.
- Washington State's games have gone over 53.5 points in two opportunities this season.
- Saturday's total is 2.8 points lower than the two team's combined 56.3 points per game average.
- These two squads surrender a combined 57 points per game, 3.5 more than this contest's over/under.
- The Utes and their opponents score an average of 46.5 points per game, 7.0 fewer than Saturday's total.
- In 2021, games involving the Cougars have averaged a total of 64.0 points, 10.5 more than the set total in this contest.
Utah Stats and Trends
- Utah has not covered the spread yet this year.
- The Utes average just 2.4 fewer points per game (29.3) than the Cougars allow (31.7).
- The Utes rack up 372.3 yards per game, 63.7 fewer yards than the 436.0 the Cougars allow per contest.
- This year, the Utes have five turnovers, two fewer than the Cougars have takeaways (7).
- Find the latest spread and moneyline odds for Utah at SISportsbook.
Washington State Stats and Trends
- So far this year Washington State is winless against the spread.
- Washington State's games this season have gone over the total in one out of three opportunities (33.3%).
- The Cougars rack up just 1.7 more points per game (27.0) than the Utes give up (25.3).
- The Cougars collect 71.7 more yards per game (367.0) than the Utes allow per matchup (295.3).
- Washington State is 0-2 against the spread and 1-1 overall when the team picks up over 295.3 yards.
- This season the Cougars have turned the ball over six times, three more than the Utes' takeaways (3).
- Head to SISportsbook to find the latest moneyline, spread and over/under odds for this matchup.
Avg. Points Scored
Avg. Points Allowed
Avg. Total Yards
Avg. Total Yards Allowed