For more great betting and fantasy insight, join the SI Winners Club Newsletter.
Odds for Cardinals vs. Jaguars
Odds courtesy of SI Sportsbook.
- Last year, Arizona's games finished over 51 points scored, its current matchup's over/under, six (out of 16) times.
- Last year, eight of Jacksonville's 16 matchups went over 51 total points scored.
- These two teams averaged a combined 44.7 points per game a season ago, 6.3 less points than the total of 51 set for this matchup.
- The Cardinals and the Jaguars saw their opponents average a combined 2.7 more points per game last season than the over/under of 51 set in this outing.
- The average over/under the Cardinals had set in matchups last year was 0.4 fewer points than this outing's point total.
- The average over/under in Jaguars games in 2020 was 2.0 fewer points than the point total of 51 for this outing.
Cardinals stats and trends
- Arizona won seven games against the spread last season, while failing to cover nine times.
- Last season, the combined scoring went over the point total five times in Arizona's games.
- The Cardinals averaged 5.2 fewer points per game (25.6) than the Jaguars gave up (30.8) last year.
- Arizona was 3-2 against the spread and 4-1 overall in games when it recorded more than 30.8 points last season.
- The Cardinals averaged 33.1 fewer yards per game (384.6) than the Jaguars gave up per outing (417.7) last season.
- When Arizona churned out over 417.7 yards last year, the team was 5-2 against the spread and 6-1 overall.
- Last year the Cardinals turned the ball over 21 times, four more than the Jaguars' takeaways (17).
- Click over to SISportsbook and get the latest odds on this matchup.
Jaguars stats and trends
- Jacksonville went 7-9-0 ATS last year.
- The Jaguars were an underdog by 8 points or more seven times last year, and covered the spread in three of those matchups.
- Jacksonville's games hit the over eight out of 16 times last season.
- Last year the Jaguars racked up 3.8 fewer points per game (19.1) than the Cardinals gave up (22.9).
- When Jacksonville scored more than 22.9 points last season, it was 5-2 against the spread and 1-6 overall.
- The Jaguars racked up 25.8 fewer yards per game (326.1) than the Cardinals gave up per matchup (351.9) last season.
- Jacksonville was 4-3 against the spread and 0-7 overall when the team picked up more than 351.9 yards last year.
- Last year the Jaguars turned the ball over 25 times, four more than the Cardinals' takeaways (21).
Home and road insights
- Jacksonville was 3-5 against the spread, and 1-7 overall, at home last season.
- In four of eight games at home last year, Jacksonville hit the over.
- The average total in Jaguars home games last season was 48.9 points, 2.1 fewer than this outing's over/under (51).
- Last season on the road, Arizona was 4-4 against the spread and 4-4 overall.
- In eight road games last year, Arizona did not go over the total.
- Last season, Cardinals away games averaged 50.1 points, 0.9 fewer than this outing's over/under (51).
Powered by Data Skrive.