For more great betting and fantasy insight, join the SI Winners Club Newsletter.
Odds for Ravens vs. Lions
Odds courtesy of SI Sportsbook.
- Out of 18 games last year, Baltimore had seven with over 50.5 points scored, its current matchup's total.
- Detroit played 11 games last season (68.8% of opportunities) in which the teams combined to score more than 50.5 points.
- The Ravens and the Lions combined to average 2.4 more points per game a season ago than the over/under of 50.5 set for this game.
- Opponents of these two teams averaged a combined 51.3 points per game last season, 0.8 more than the over/under for this matchup.
- The average point total for Ravens games last year was 3.7 fewer points than the over/under of 50.5 in this matchup.
- Lions games in 2020 averaged an over/under of 51.0 points, 0.5 more than the point total in this matchup.
Ravens stats and trends
- Baltimore covered 10 times in 16 chances against the spread last season.
- The Ravens covered the spread seven times last season (7-1-1 ATS) when playing as at least 7.5-point favorites.
- Last season, seven of Baltimore's games hit the over.
- The Ravens put up 3.1 fewer points per game (29.3) than the Lions allowed (32.4) last year.
- Baltimore was 6-0 against the spread and 6-0 overall last season when the team notched over 32.4 points.
- The Ravens averaged 56.7 fewer yards per game (363.1) than the Lions allowed per matchup (419.8) last season.
- Baltimore was 2-1 against the spread and 2-1 overall when the team totaled over 419.8 yards last season.
- The Ravens turned the ball over six more times (18 total) than the Lions forced a turnover (12) last year.
- Click over to SISportsbook and find the latest odds on this matchup.
Lions stats and trends
- Detroit compiled a 7-9-0 ATS record last season.
- The Lions were an underdog by 7.5 points or more three times last year, and covered the spread in one of those matchups.
- In Detroit's games last year, the combined scoring went over the point total 10 times.
- The Lions scored 23.6 points per game last season, 4.7 more than the Ravens surrendered (18.9).
- When Detroit recorded more than 18.9 points last season, it was 7-7 against the spread and 5-9 overall.
- The Lions collected 20.4 more yards per game (350.2) than the Ravens gave up per outing (329.8) last year.
- When Detroit picked up over 329.8 yards last year, the team was 5-4 against the spread and 4-5 overall.
- The Lions turned the ball over 21 times last year, one fewer times than the Ravens forced turnovers (22).
Home and road insights
- Detroit was 1-7 overall, and 3-5 against the spread, at home last season.
- In six of eight home games last season, Detroit went over the total.
- Lions home games last season averaged 50.7 total points, 0.2 more than this contest's over/under (50.5).
- Baltimore was 6-2 overall, and 5-2-1 against the spread, on the road last season.
- The Ravens had two wins ATS (2-1-1) as 7.5-point favorites or more on the road.
- Last year, in eight road games, Baltimore hit the over three times.
- Last season, Ravens away games averaged 45.7 points, 4.8 fewer than this contest's over/under (50.5).
Powered by Data Skrive.