For more great betting and fantasy insight, join the SI Winners Club Newsletter.
Odds for Broncos vs. Jets
Odds courtesy of SI Sportsbook.
- Denver and its opponent combined to score over 41.5 points, the current matchup's over/under, in nine of 16 games last season.
- New York's games went over 41.5 total points scored in 11 of 16 matchups last year.
- The Broncos and the Jets combined to average 6.1 fewer points per game a season ago than the over/under of 41.5 set for this matchup.
- The Broncos and the Jets saw their opponents average a combined 15.0 more points per game last season than the over/under of 41.5 set for this outing.
- The Broncos' average point total in matchups last year was 45.5, 4.0 points higher than the over/under in this game.
- Jets games in 2020 averaged a total of 44.9 points, 3.4 more than the point total in this matchup.
Broncos stats and trends
- Denver put together a 9-7-0 record against the spread last season.
- Denver's games hit the over eight out of 16 times last season.
- The Broncos put up 8.4 fewer points per game (20.2) than the Jets gave up (28.6) last year.
- When Denver put up over 28.6 points last year, it was 4-0 against the spread and 3-1 overall.
- The Broncos racked up 52 fewer yards per game (335.6) than the Jets allowed per outing (387.6) last season.
- In games that Denver churned out more than 387.6 yards last season, the team was 2-3 against the spread and 1-4 overall.
- The Broncos turned the ball over 32 times last season, 13 more turnovers than the Jets forced (19).
- Click over to SISportsbook and get the latest odds on this matchup.
Jets stats and trends
- New York went 6-10-0 ATS last year.
- The Jets were an underdog by 10 points or more four times last year, and covered the spread in one of those games.
- New York and its opponents combined to hit the over seven out of 16 times last season.
- Last season the Jets racked up 12.7 fewer points per game (15.2) than the Broncos allowed (27.9).
- New York was 2-1 against the spread and 0-3 overall last season when the team put up over 27.9 points.
- The Jets racked up 279.9 yards per game last year, 88 fewer yards than the 367.9 the Broncos gave up per matchup.
- The Jets turned the ball over 19 times last season, three more turnovers than the Broncos forced (16).
Home and road insights
- At home last year, Denver was 2-6 overall and 4-4 against the spread.
- Last season, in eight home games, Denver went over the total four times.
- The average point total in Broncos home games last season was 44.4 points, 2.9 more than this contest's over/under (41.5).
- New York had two wins against the spread, and was 1-7 overall, on the road last season.
- Last year, in eight away games, New York went over the total three times.
- Last season, Jets away games averaged 45.0 points, 3.5 more than this outing's over/under (41.5).
Powered by Data Skrive.