For more great betting and fantasy insight, join the SI Winners Club Newsletter.
Odds for Raiders vs. Dolphins
Odds courtesy of SI Sportsbook.
- Last year, Las Vegas' games went over 45 points scored, its current matchup's total, 15 (out of 16) times.
- Miami's games went over 45 total points scored in nine of 16 matchups last season.
- The Raiders and the Dolphins combined to average 7.4 more points per game a season ago than the over/under of 45 set for this game.
- The Raiders and the Dolphins saw their opponents average a combined six more points per game last season than the over/under of 45 set for this matchup.
- The average point total in Raiders games last year was 5.8 more points than the over/under of 45 in this matchup.
- Dolphins games in 2020 averaged a total of 46.7 points, 1.7 more than the point total in this matchup.
Raiders stats and trends
- Las Vegas put together an 8-8-0 ATS record last year.
- The Raiders were favored by 3.5 points or more last season three times and failed to cover in all three.
- Las Vegas and its opponents combined to go over the point total 13 out of 16 times last season.
- The Raiders scored six more points per game (27.1) than the Dolphins gave up (21.1) last year.
- When Las Vegas recorded more than 21.1 points last season, it was 7-5 against the spread and 7-5 overall.
- The Raiders collected only 15.4 more yards per game (383.3) than the Dolphins gave up per contest (367.9) last year.
- When Las Vegas churned out more than 367.9 yards last year, the team was 4-6 against the spread and 5-5 overall.
- The Raiders turned the ball over 26 times last year, three fewer than the Dolphins forced turnovers (29).
- Click over to SISportsbook and get the latest odds on this matchup.
Dolphins stats and trends
- Miami put together an 11-5-0 ATS record last year.
- The Dolphins were 5-2 ATS last year when playing as at least 3.5-point underdogs.
- Miami and its opponents combined to hit the over seven out of 16 times last season.
- The Dolphins racked up 4.6 fewer points per game (25.3) than the Raiders allowed (29.9) last season.
- Miami was 3-0 against the spread and 3-0 overall last year when the team notched over 29.9 points.
- The Dolphins averaged 50.1 fewer yards per game (339) than the Raiders gave up per outing (389.1) last season.
- Miami was 3-2 against the spread and 2-3 overall when the team amassed over 389.1 yards last season.
- The Dolphins turned the ball over 20 times last season, five more turnovers than the Raiders forced (15).
Home and road insights
- Las Vegas was 2-6 overall, and 4-4 against the spread, at home last season.
- At home last season, as 3.5-point favorites or more, the Raiders were winless ATS (0-1).
- In eight games at home last season, Las Vegas hit the over seven times.
- Raiders home games last season averaged 51.5 total points, 6.5 more than this matchup's over/under (45).
- In away games last season, Miami was 4-4 against the spread, and 5-3 overall.
- The Dolphins had one win ATS (1-2) away from home as 3.5-point underdogs or more.
- Last year, in four of eight road games Miami hit the over.
- Dolphins away games last season averaged 46.8 total points, 1.8 more than this outing's over/under (45).
Powered by Data Skrive.