For more great betting and fantasy insight, join the SI Winners Club Newsletter.
Odds for Buccaneers vs. Rams
Odds courtesy of SI Sportsbook.
- Tampa Bay games finished over 55 points scored, its current matchup's total, seven times (out of 20) last year.
- Last year, three of Los Angeles' 18 games had a combined total of more than 55 points scored.
- The Buccaneers and the Rams combined to average 0.9 fewer points per game a season ago than the total of 55 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of these teams averaged a combined 40.7 points per game last season, 14.3 less than the point total for this game.
- The average over/under the Buccaneers had set in games last year was 5.7 fewer points than this outing's point total.
- The average total for Rams games in 2020 was 7.7 fewer points than the point total of 55 in this outing.
Buccaneers stats and trends
- Tampa Bay put together a 9-7-0 record against the spread last season.
- The Buccaneers were 7-7 ATS last season when playing as at least 0.5-point favorites.
- A total of nine of Tampa Bay's games last season went over the point total.
- Last year, the Buccaneers racked up 12.3 more points per game (30.8) than the Rams allowed (18.5).
- When Tampa Bay put up more than 18.5 points last season, it was 12-7 against the spread and 15-4 overall.
- The Buccaneers racked up 102.2 more yards per game (384.1) than the Rams allowed per outing (281.9) last season.
- When Tampa Bay picked up more than 281.9 yards last season, the team was 12-6 against the spread and 15-3 overall.
- The Buccaneers turned the ball over 17 times last year, five fewer than the Rams forced turnovers (22).
- Click over to SISportsbook and get the latest odds on this matchup.
Rams stats and trends
- Los Angeles went 9-7-0 ATS last season.
- The Rams were an underdog by 0.5 points or more six times last season, and covered the spread in three of those matchups.
- Last season, four of Los Angeles' games hit the over.
- The Rams scored just 1.1 more points per game (23.3) than the Buccaneers gave up (22.2) last season.
- Los Angeles was 8-1 against the spread and 8-1 overall last season when the team put up over 22.2 points.
- The Rams racked up 377 yards per game last year, 49.9 more yards than the 327.1 the Buccaneers allowed per matchup.
- When Los Angeles piled up over 327.1 yards last season, the team was 9-3 against the spread and 9-3 overall.
- Last season the Rams turned the ball over 25 times, while the Buccaneers forced 25 turnovers.
Home and road insights
- At home last year, Los Angeles was 6-2 overall and 5-3 against the spread.
- At home last year, as 0.5-point underdogs or greater, the Rams were 4-3 ATS.
- Los Angeles did not go over the total in eight home games last year.
- Last season, Rams home games averaged 46.9 points, 8.1 fewer than this contest's over/under (55).
- Last season away from home, Tampa Bay was 4-4 against the spread and 6-2 overall.
- As 0.5-point favorites or more away from home, the Buccaneers were 4-3 ATS.
- Last year, in five of eight road games Tampa Bay went over the total.
- Buccaneers away games last season averaged 48.4 total points, 6.6 fewer than this matchup's over/under (55).
Powered by Data Skrive.