For more great betting and fantasy insight, join the SI Winners Club Newsletter.
Odds for Giants vs. Falcons
Odds courtesy of SI Sportsbook.
- New York played two games with more than 47 points scored, its current matchup's total, last year.
- Last season, eight of Atlanta's 16 matchups went over 47 total points scored.
- The Giants and the Falcons combined to average 4.7 fewer points per game a season ago than the over/under of 47 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of the two teams averaged a combined 1.2 more points per game last season (48.2) than this matchup's over/under of 47 points.
- The average point total in Giants games last year was 1.7 less points than the total of 47 in this matchup.
- The average point total for the Falcons in 2020 was 4.4 points higher than this game's over/under.
Giants stats and trends
- New York compiled a 9-7-0 ATS record last year.
- The Giants did not cover the spread when favored by 2.5 points or more last season (in one opportunity).
- New York's games hit the over three out of 16 times last season.
- Last year, the Giants scored 8.4 fewer points per game (17.5) than the Falcons surrendered (25.9).
- New York was 2-0 against the spread and 1-1 overall last season when the team scored over 25.9 points.
- The Giants racked up 98.8 fewer yards per game (299.6) than the Falcons gave up per contest (398.4) last season.
- The Giants turned the ball over 22 times last year, one more turnover than the Falcons forced (21).
- Click over to SISportsbook and find the latest odds on this matchup.
Falcons stats and trends
- Atlanta put together a 7-9-0 ATS record last season.
- When playing as at least 2.5-point underdogs last season, the Falcons had an ATS record of 5-4.
- Atlanta's games went over the point total seven out of 16 times last year.
- Last year the Falcons put up just 2.5 more points per game (24.8) than the Giants allowed (22.3).
- Atlanta was 6-3 against the spread and 4-5 overall last year when the team recorded more than 22.3 points.
- The Falcons collected only 19.1 more yards per game (368.4) than the Giants gave up per contest (349.3) last season.
- When Atlanta churned out over 349.3 yards last season, the team was 6-5 against the spread and 3-8 overall.
- Last year the Falcons had 18 turnovers, four fewer than the Giants had takeaways (22).
Home and road insights
- At home last season, New York was 3-5 against the spread and 3-5 overall.
- New York went over the total twice in eight home games last year.
- The average total in Giants home games last season was 44.6 points, 2.4 fewer than this outing's over/under (47).
- Atlanta was 2-6 overall, and 4-4 against the spread, on the road last season.
- Atlanta hit the over in three of eight road games last year.
- Falcons away games last season averaged 52.4 total points, 5.4 more than this outing's over/under (47).
Powered by Data Skrive.