The Seattle Seahawks (1-1) are just 2-point favorites against the Minnesota Vikings (0-2) on Sunday, September 26, 2021. The over/under is 54.
For more great betting and fantasy insight, join the SI Winners Club Newsletter.
Odds for Seahawks vs. Vikings
Odds courtesy of SI Sportsbook.
- Last year, Seattle's games went over 54 points scored, its current matchup's over/under, seven (out of 17) times.
- Minnesota's games went over 54 total points scored in 10 of 16 matchups last season.
- The two teams averaged a combined 1.6 more points per game (55.6) a season ago than this game's over/under of 54 points.
- Opponents of these teams averaged a combined 52.9 points per game last season, 1.1 fewer than the over/under in this game.
- The Seahawks' average point total in outings last year was 51.3, 2.7 points below the over/under in this game.
- Vikings games in 2020 averaged a total of 50.0 points, 4.0 less than the point total in this matchup.
Seahawks stats and trends
- Seattle went 8-8-0 ATS last season.
- The Seahawks covered the spread six times last season (6-8 ATS) when playing as at least 2-point favorites.
- Last season, seven of Seattle's games hit the over.
- The Seahawks racked up just one fewer point per game (28.7) than the Vikings gave up (29.7) last year.
- Seattle was 6-2 against the spread and 6-2 overall last season when the team notched more than 29.7 points.
- The Seahawks averaged 23.8 fewer yards per game (369.5) than the Vikings gave up per outing (393.3) last year.
- Seattle was 4-2 against the spread and 4-2 overall when the team totaled more than 393.3 yards last season.
- Last year the Seahawks had 18 turnovers, four fewer than the Vikings had takeaways (22).
- Click over to SISportsbook and get the latest odds on this matchup.
Vikings stats and trends
- Minnesota covered six times in 16 games with a spread last year.
- The Vikings were 4-3 ATS last season when playing as at least 2-point underdogs.
- Minnesota's games hit the over 11 out of 16 times last season.
- The Vikings scored 3.7 more points per game (26.9) than the Seahawks gave up (23.2) last season.
- Minnesota was 5-7 against the spread and 6-6 overall last year when the team put up more than 23.2 points.
- The Vikings averaged only 12.7 more yards per game (393.3) than the Seahawks gave up (380.6) per matchup last season.
- In games that Minnesota churned out over 380.6 yards last season, the team was 5-6 against the spread and 6-5 overall.
- The Vikings turned the ball over 23 times last year, one more turnover than the Seahawks forced (22).
Home and road insights
- Minnesota covered the spread twice at home, and was 3-5 overall there, last season.
- At home last year, the Vikings had one win ATS (1-6) as 2-point underdogs or greater.
- Minnesota went over the total in seven of eight home games last year.
- Last season, Vikings home games averaged 49.6 points, 4.4 fewer than this outing's over/under (54).
- On the road last season, Seattle had two wins against the spread and was 5-3 overall.
- The Seahawks had one win ATS (1-5) as 2-point favorites or more away from home.
- Last year, in eight road games, Seattle hit the over four times.
- Seahawks away games last season averaged 50.9 total points, 3.1 fewer than this outing's over/under (54).
Powered by Data Skrive.