Oddsmakers give the Dallas Cowboys (1-1) the edge when they host the Philadelphia Eagles (1-1) on Monday, September 27, 2021 in a matchup between NFC East rivals at AT&T Stadium. Dallas is favored by 3.5 points. The game has a point total of 51.5.
For more great betting and fantasy insight, join the SI Winners Club Newsletter.
Odds for Cowboys vs. Eagles
Odds courtesy of SI Sportsbook.
- Dallas played eight games with more than 51.5 points scored, its current matchup's over/under, last year.
- Last year, five of Philadelphia's 16 games had a combined total of more than 51.5 points scored.
- The Cowboys and the Eagles combined to average 5.9 less points per game a season ago than the over/under of 51.5 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of these teams averaged a combined 55.7 points per game last season, 4.2 more than the over/under for this game.
- The Cowboys' average point total in matchups last year was 48.9, 2.6 points less than the over/under in this game.
- The average over/under for Eagles games in 2020 was 5.6 less points than the point total of 51.5 in this outing.
Cowboys stats and trends
- Dallas covered five times in 16 chances against the spread last season.
- The Cowboys did not cover the spread when favored by 3.5 points or more last season (in two opportunities).
- Last season, the combined scoring went over the point total nine times in Dallas' games.
- Last year, the Cowboys racked up just 1.4 fewer points per game (24.7) than the Eagles allowed (26.1).
- When Dallas scored more than 26.1 points last year, it was 4-4 against the spread and 6-2 overall.
- The Cowboys collected only 8.7 more yards per game (371.8) than the Eagles allowed per matchup (363.1) last year.
- In games that Dallas churned out over 363.1 yards last year, the team was 3-6 against the spread and 4-5 overall.
- Last season the Cowboys turned the ball over 26 times, seven more than the Eagles' takeaways (19).
- Click over to SISportsbook and find the latest odds on this matchup.
Eagles stats and trends
- Philadelphia went 6-10-0 ATS last season.
- The Eagles covered the spread five times last year (5-3 ATS) when playing as at least 3.5-point underdogs.
- Last year, seven of Philadelphia's games hit the over.
- The Eagles averaged 8.7 fewer points per game (20.9) than the Cowboys gave up (29.6) last year.
- The Eagles racked up 334.6 yards per game last year, 51.8 fewer yards than the 386.4 the Cowboys allowed per matchup.
- Philadelphia was 1-3 against the spread and 2-2 overall when the team piled up over 386.4 yards last year.
- The Eagles turned the ball over 29 times last season, six more turnovers than the Cowboys forced (23).
Home and road insights
- At home last season, Dallas was 4-4 overall and 3-5 against the spread.
- At home last year, the Cowboys were winless ATS (0-2) as 3.5-point favorites or greater.
- Last year, in eight home games, Dallas hit the over six times.
- Last season, Cowboys home games averaged 50.4 points, 1.1 fewer than this outing's over/under (51.5).
- Philadelphia had one win against the spread last season, and was 1-7 overall, on the road.
- The Eagles were winless ATS (0-3) as 3.5-point underdogs or more on the road.
- In eight road games last season, Philadelphia hit the over four times.
- Eagles away games last season averaged 46.5 total points, 5.0 fewer than this contest's over/under (51.5).
Powered by Data Skrive.