The Air Force Falcons (3-1, 0-0 MWC) and the first-ranked run offense will take on the New Mexico Lobos (2-2, 0-0 MWC) and the 12th-ranked rush defense on Saturday, October 2, 2021. The Falcons are favored by 11.5 points in the outing. An over/under of 45.5 is set in the contest.
For more great betting and fantasy insight, join the SI Winners Club Newsletter.
Odds for Air Force vs. New Mexico
Odds courtesy of SI Sportsbook.
- Air Force and its opponents have combined for 45.5 points or more just one time this season.
- New Mexico and its opponents have combined to score more than 45.5 points in one game this season.
- The combined points per game average of the two teams, 52, is 6.5 points greater than Saturday's over/under.
- This contest's over/under is 3.2 points greater than the 42.3 these two squads combine to allow per game this season.
- The average total in Falcons games this season is 49.3, 3.8 points more than Saturday's total of 45.5.
- The 45.5-point total for this game is 7.5 points below the 53.0 points per game average total in Lobos games this season.
Air Force Stats and Trends
- Air Force has two wins against the spread in four games this season.
- Air Force's games this year have hit the over on one of three set point totals (33.3%).
- The Falcons average 9.5 more points per game (33.5) than the Lobos surrender (24.0).
- Air Force is 1-1 against the spread and 2-1 overall this season when the team records more than 24.0 points.
- The Falcons collect 118.5 more yards per game (444.8) than the Lobos give up per matchup (326.3).
- Air Force is 1-1 against the spread and 2-1 overall when the team totals over 326.3 yards.
- The Falcons have two giveaways this season, while the Lobos have seven takeaways .
- Find the latest spread and moneyline odds for Air Force at SISportsbook.
New Mexico Stats and Trends
- New Mexico is winless against the spread this year.
- The Lobos have been underdogs by 11.5 points or more one time this season and have not covered the spread once.
- New Mexico's games this season have hit the over one time in three opportunities (33.3%).
- The Lobos average 18.5 points per game, comparable to the 18.3 the Falcons allow.
- New Mexico is 0-1 against the spread and 2-0 overall in games when it records more than 18.3 points.
- The Lobos collect 319.3 yards per game, just 18.8 more than the 300.5 the Falcons give up.
- When New Mexico picks up over 300.5 yards, the team is 0-1 against the spread and 2-0 overall.
- This year the Lobos have turned the ball over four times, while the Falcons have forced 4 turnovers.
- Head to SISportsbook to find the latest moneyline, spread and over/under odds for this matchup.
|Air Force||Stats||New Mexico|
Avg. Points Scored
Avg. Points Allowed
Avg. Total Yards
Avg. Total Yards Allowed