The Appalachian State Mountaineers (3-1, 0-0 Sun Belt) visit the Georgia State Panthers (1-3, 0-0 Sun Belt) on Saturday, October 2, 2021 in matchup between Sun Belt foes at Center Parc Stadium. Georgia State is a 10-point underdog. The point total is set at 54.5 for the game.
For more great betting and fantasy insight, join the SI Winners Club Newsletter.
Odds for Appalachian State vs. Georgia State
Odds courtesy of SI Sportsbook.
- Appalachian State has combined with its opponents to put up more than 54.5 points just one time this year.
- Georgia State has combined with its opponents to score more than 54.5 points in two games this season.
- The two teams combine to score 50.6 points per game, 3.9 less than the over/under in this contest.
- The 57.3 points per game these two squads have allowed to opponents this season are 2.8 more than the 54.5 over/under in this contest.
- The average total in Mountaineers games this season is 56.0, 1.5 points above Saturday's over/under of 54.5.
- The 54.5-point total for this game is 4.8 points below the 59.3 points per game average total in Panthers games this season.
Appalachian State Stats and Trends
- Appalachian State has covered the spread on two occasions this season.
- This season, the Mountaineers have one ATS win in two games as a favorite of 10 points or more.
- Appalachian State's games this year have hit the over on two of four set point totals (50%).
- The Mountaineers put up 3.5 fewer points per game (32.8) than the Panthers surrender (36.3).
- The Mountaineers collect 61.8 more yards per game (476.3) than the Panthers give up per outing (414.5).
- In games that Appalachian State picks up over 414.5 yards, the team is 1-2 against the spread and 3-0 overall.
- This year, the Mountaineers have turned the ball over five times, two more than the Panthers' takeaways (3).
- Find the latest spread and moneyline odds for Appalachian State at SISportsbook.
Georgia State Stats and Trends
- Georgia State has covered the spread twice this season.
- The Panthers have been underdogs by 10 points or more two times this season and covered the spread once.
- Georgia State's games this season have eclipsed the over/under in 75% of its opportunities (three times in four games with a set point total).
- The Panthers average 17.8 points per game, 3.2 fewer than the Mountaineers give up (21.0).
- The Panthers average 43.7 fewer yards per game (317.3) than the Mountaineers allow per outing (361.0).
- When Georgia State totals more than 361.0 yards, the team is 2-0 against the spread and 1-1 overall.
- This year the Panthers have turned the ball over six times, two more than the Mountaineers' takeaways (4).
- Head to SISportsbook to find the latest moneyline, spread and over/under odds for this matchup.
|Appalachian State||Stats||Georgia State|
Avg. Points Scored
Avg. Points Allowed
Avg. Total Yards
Avg. Total Yards Allowed