For more great betting and fantasy insight, join the SI Winners Club Newsletter.
Odds for Bills vs. Texans
Odds courtesy of SI Sportsbook.
- Buffalo and its opponents have combined for 47 points -- this matchup's over/under -- only once this season.
- Houston has combined with its opponents to score more than 47 points in two games this season.
- Sunday's over/under is 6.6 points lower than the two team's combined 53.6 points per game average.
- The 40 combined points per game that these two squads have allowed this season are seven fewer than the 47 over/under in this contest.
- Bills games this season feature an average total of 47.2 points, a number 0.2 points higher than Sunday's over/under.
- In 2020, games involving the Texans have averaged a total of 45.5 points, 1.5 fewer than this game's set over/under.
Bills stats and trends
- Buffalo has two wins against the spread in three games this year.
- Buffalo's games this year have hit the over on one of three set point totals (33.3%).
- The Bills average six more points per game (31.3) than the Texans allow (25.3).
- When Buffalo records more than 25.3 points, it is 2-0 against the spread and 2-0 overall.
- The Bills collect only three more yards per game (388.7) than the Texans allow per matchup (385.7).
- This year, the Bills have three turnovers, two fewer than the Texans have takeaways (5).
- Click over to SISportsbook and find the latest spread, moneyline and total for Buffalo's matchup with the Texans.
Texans stats and trends
- Houston has covered the spread twice this year.
- Houston's games this season have hit the over on two of three set point totals (66.7%).
- The Texans score 7.6 more points per game (22.3) than the Bills allow (14.7).
- Houston is 2-0 against the spread and 1-1 overall when the team notches more than 14.7 points.
- The Texans rack up 62 more yards per game (314.7) than the Bills allow per contest (252.7).
- In games that Houston totals over 252.7 yards, the team is 2-0 against the spread and 1-1 overall.
- The Texans have turned the ball over two times, four fewer times than the Bills have forced turnovers (6).
Home and road insights
- Bills home games this season average 46.8 total points, 0.2 fewer than this contest's over/under (47).
- Texans away games this season average 48.0 total points, 1.0 more than this matchup's over/under (47).
Powered by Data Skrive.