Oddsmakers give the California Golden Bears (1-3, 0-0 Pac-12) the edge when they host the Washington State Cougars (1-3, 0-0 Pac-12) on Saturday, October 2, 2021 in a matchup between Pac-12 opponents at California Memorial Stadium. Cal is favored by 7.5 points. This matchup has an over/under of 52 points.
For more great betting and fantasy insight, join the SI Winners Club Newsletter.
Odds for Cal vs. Washington State
Odds courtesy of SI Sportsbook.
- Cal has combined with its opponents to score more than 52 points in three of four games this season.
- Washington State's games have gone over 52 points in two opportunities this season.
- The two teams combine to score 52.3 points per game, 0.3 more than the total in this contest.
- This contest's total is 7.1 points lower than the 59.1 these two squads combine to give up per game in 2021.
- The Golden Bears and their opponents score an average of 48.9 points per game, 3.1 fewer than Saturday's total.
- The 52-point over/under for this game is 9.4 points below the 61.4 points per game average total in Cougars games this season.
Cal Stats and Trends
- Cal has two wins against the spread in four games this year.
- The Golden Bears have yet to cover the spread this season when favored by 7.5 points or more.
- Cal has gone over the point total in 75% of its opportunities this year (three times over four games with a set point total).
- The Golden Bears put up 28.8 points per game, comparable to the 29.8 per outing the Cougars allow.
- When Cal records more than 29.8 points, it is 1-1 against the spread and 1-1 overall.
- The Golden Bears rack up 26.5 more yards per game (440.8) than the Cougars allow per matchup (414.3).
- Cal is 2-1 against the spread and 1-2 overall when the team totals over 414.3 yards.
- The Golden Bears have turned the ball over five times this season, five fewer than the Cougars have forced (10).
- Find the latest spread and moneyline odds for Cal at SISportsbook.
Washington State Stats and Trends
- Thus far this year Washington State has one win against the spread.
- The Cougars have been underdogs by 7.5 points or more two times this year and covered the spread once.
- Washington State's games this year have eclipsed the over/under one time in four opportunities (25%).
- This season the Cougars put up 5.8 fewer points per game (23.5) than the Golden Bears give up (29.3).
- The Cougars rack up 354.8 yards per game, 61.2 fewer yards than the 416.0 the Golden Bears allow.
- The Cougars have turned the ball over nine times this season, five more turnovers than the Golden Bears have forced (4).
- Head to SISportsbook to find the latest moneyline, spread and over/under odds for this matchup.
Avg. Points Scored
Avg. Points Allowed
Avg. Total Yards
Avg. Total Yards Allowed