For more great betting and fantasy insight, join the SI Winners Club Newsletter.
Odds for Bengals vs. Jaguars
Odds courtesy of SI Sportsbook.
- Cincinnati and its opponents have scored at least 46 points -- this matchup's over/under -- only once this season.
- Jacksonville's games have gone over 46 points in two opportunities this season.
- The combined points per game average of the two teams, 40.4, is 5.6 points fewer than Thursday's over/under.
- This contest's total is 2.3 points lower than the 48.3 these two squads combine to give up per game in 2020.
- The average total in Bengals games this season is 44.7, 1.3 points fewer than Thursday's total of 46.
- In 2020, games involving the Jaguars have averaged a total of 47.3 points, 1.3 more than the set over/under in this contest.
Bengals stats and trends
- Cincinnati has two wins against the spread in three games this season.
- Cincinnati's games this year have hit the over on one of three set point totals (33.3%).
- The Bengals rack up 7.6 fewer points per game (22.7) than the Jaguars allow (30.3).
- The Bengals rack up 124 fewer yards per game (294) than the Jaguars give up per outing (418).
- This year, the Bengals have turned the ball over five times, four more than the Jaguars' takeaways (1).
- Click over to SISportsbook and find the latest spread, moneyline and total for Cincinnati's matchup with the Jaguars.
Jaguars stats and trends
- Jacksonville has not covered the spread yet this season.
- The Jaguars have been underdogs by 7 points or more one time this season and have not covered the spread once.
- Jacksonville's games this year have gone over the total in one out of three opportunities (33.3%).
- This season the Jaguars put up just 0.3 fewer points per game (17.7) than the Bengals give up (18).
- When Jacksonville scores more than 18 points, it is 0-2 against the spread and 0-2 overall.
- The Jaguars collect just two fewer yards per game (315) than the Bengals give up per outing (317).
- In games that Jacksonville picks up over 317 yards, the team is 0-2 against the spread and 0-2 overall.
- The Jaguars have turned the ball over nine times this season, five more turnovers than the Bengals have forced (4).
Home and road insights
- The average point total in Bengals home games this season is 47.5 points, 1.5 more than this outing's over/under (46).
- Jaguars away games this season average 45.5 total points, 0.5 fewer than this contest's over/under (46).
Powered by Data Skrive.