The No. 25 Clemson Tigers (2-2, 0-0 ACC) are double-digit, 14.5-point favorites at home at Memorial Stadium against the Boston College Eagles (4-0, 0-0 ACC) on Saturday, October 2, 2021. Both teams have tough defenses, with the Tigers fifth in points per game allowed, and the Eagles 23rd. The over/under is set at 46 points for the outing.
For more great betting and fantasy insight, join the SI Winners Club Newsletter.
Odds for Clemson vs. Boston College
Odds courtesy of SI Sportsbook.
- Clemson has combined with its opponents to score more than 46 points only twice this season.
- Boston College's games have gone over 46 points in two opportunities this season.
- The two teams combine to score 63.1 points per game, 17.1 more than the over/under in this contest.
- This contest's total is 17.7 points above the 28.3 these two squads combine to surrender per game this season.
- The Tigers and their opponents have scored an average of 51.9 points per game in 2021, 5.9 more than Saturday's total.
- The 46-point over/under for this game is 10.8 points below the 56.8 points per game average total in Eagles games this season.
Clemson Stats and Trends
- Clemson has not covered the spread yet this season.
- The Tigers have been favored by 14.5 points or more two times this season and have not covered the spread in any of them.
- Clemson's games this year have hit the over one time in four opportunities (25%).
- The Tigers average 5.5 more points per game (21.8) than the Eagles surrender (16.3).
- Clemson is 0-2 against the spread and 1-1 overall in games when it puts up more than 16.3 points.
- The Tigers average 295.5 yards per game, just 7.0 more than the 288.5 the Eagles give up per outing.
- The Tigers have six giveaways this season, while the Eagles have seven takeaways .
- Find the latest spread and moneyline odds for Clemson at SISportsbook.
Boston College Stats and Trends
- Boston College has two wins against the spread in four games this year.
- Boston College's games this season have gone over the total in two out of three opportunities (66.7%).
- This season the Eagles score 29.3 more points per game (41.3) than the Tigers allow (12.0).
- When Boston College puts up more than 12.0 points, it is 2-1 against the spread and 4-0 overall.
- The Eagles collect 416.8 yards per game, 120.3 more yards than the 296.5 the Tigers allow.
- In games that Boston College picks up over 296.5 yards, the team is 1-1 against the spread and 3-0 overall.
- This season the Eagles have turned the ball over four times, while the Tigers have forced 4 turnovers.
- Head to SISportsbook to find the latest moneyline, spread and over/under odds for this matchup.
Avg. Points Scored
Avg. Points Allowed
Avg. Total Yards
Avg. Total Yards Allowed