For more great betting and fantasy insight, join the SI Winners Club Newsletter.
Odds for Browns vs. Vikings
Odds courtesy of SI Sportsbook.
- Cleveland has combined with its opponents to score more than 51.5 points only two times this year.
- Minnesota and its opponents have combined to score more than 51.5 points in one game this season.
- The combined points per game average of the two teams, 57.7, is 6.2 points more than Sunday's over/under.
- These two squads combine to surrender 46 points per game, 5.5 fewer than this contest's over/under.
- Browns games have an average total of 49.2 points this season, 2.3 fewer than Sunday's over/under.
- The 50.7 PPG average total in Vikings games this season is 0.8 points fewer than this game's over/under.
Browns stats and trends
- Cleveland has two wins against the spread in three games this year.
- The Browns have been favored by 2 points or more two times this season and covered the spread in one of them.
- Cleveland's games this year have gone over the total in two out of three opportunities (66.7%).
- This year, the Browns score just 2.7 more points per game (28.7) than the Vikings allow (26).
- Cleveland is 1-1 against the spread and 1-1 overall in games when it scores more than 26 points.
- The Browns rack up 410 yards per game, just 0.3 more than the 409.7 the Vikings allow per matchup.
- Cleveland is 2-0 against the spread and 1-1 overall when the team picks up over 409.7 yards.
- The Browns have turned the ball over two more times (4 total) than the Vikings have forced a turnover (2) this season.
- Click over to SISportsbook and find the latest spread, moneyline and total for Cleveland's matchup with the Vikings.
Vikings stats and trends
- Minnesota has two wins against the spread in three games this year.
- The Vikings have been underdogs by 2 points or more two times this year and have covered the spread every time.
- Minnesota's games this year have gone over the total in two out of three opportunities (66.7%).
- The Vikings average 29 points per game, nine more than the Browns surrender (20).
- Minnesota is 2-1 against the spread and 1-2 overall in games when it records more than 20 points.
- The Vikings collect 176.3 more yards per game (425) than the Browns give up per outing (248.7).
- In games that Minnesota churns out more than 248.7 yards, the team is 2-1 against the spread and 1-2 overall.
- This year the Vikings have one turnover, one fewer than the Browns have takeaways (2).
Home and road insights
- Vikings home games this season average 54.0 total points, 2.5 more than this matchup's over/under (51.5).
- Browns away games this season average 54.5 total points, 3.0 more than this matchup's over/under (51.5).
Powered by Data Skrive.