The NFC East-leading Dallas Cowboys (2-1) square off against the NFC South-leading Carolina Panthers (3-0) on Sunday, October 3, 2021 at AT&T Stadium. Dallas is a 5-point favorite in the game. The game has a 51.5-point over/under.
For more great betting and fantasy insight, join the SI Winners Club Newsletter.
Odds for Cowboys vs. Panthers
Odds courtesy of SI Sportsbook.
- Dallas and its opponents have scored at least 51.5 points only two times this season.
- Carolina's games have yet to go over 51.5 points this season.
- Sunday's total is 1.5 points lower than the two team's combined 53 points per game average.
- These two squads combine to allow 33 points per game, 18.5 fewer than this contest's over/under.
- The average total in Cowboys games this season is 53.0, 1.5 points above Sunday's over/under of 51.5.
- The 51.5 over/under in this game is 7.3 points higher than the 44.2 average total in Panthers games this season.
Cowboys stats and trends
- Dallas has covered the spread every time thus far this season.
- Dallas' games this year have hit the over on two of three set point totals (66.7%).
- This year, the Cowboys average 20 more points per game (30) than the Panthers give up (10).
- When Dallas records more than 10 points, it is 3-0 against the spread and 2-1 overall.
- The Cowboys average 225.7 more yards per game (416.7) than the Panthers give up per contest (191).
- When Dallas amasses more than 191 yards, the team is 3-0 against the spread and 2-1 overall.
- The Cowboys have three turnovers this season, equal to the number of takeaways for the Panthers.
- Click over to SISportsbook and find the latest spread, moneyline and total for Dallas' matchup with the Panthers.
Panthers stats and trends
- Thus far this season Carolina is undefeated against the spread.
- Carolina's games this season have yet to go over the total in three opportunities.
- This year the Panthers rack up per game (23) than the Cowboys give up (23).
- Carolina is 2-0 against the spread and 2-0 overall in games when it records more than 23 points.
- The Panthers collect just 11.7 fewer yards per game (390.3) than the Cowboys allow per outing (402).
- This season the Panthers have two turnovers, six fewer than the Cowboys have takeaways (8).
Home and road insights
- Cowboys home games this season average 51.5 total points, which equals this outing's over/under.
- The Panthers are unbeaten ATS (1-0) as 5-point underdogs or more away from home.
- The average total in Panthers away games this season is 43.0 points, 8.5 fewer than this outing's over/under (51.5).
Powered by Data Skrive.