For more great betting and fantasy insight, join the SI Winners Club Newsletter.
Odds for Broncos vs. Ravens
Odds courtesy of SI Sportsbook.
- Denver and its opponents have not yet scored more than 44.5 points -- this matchup's over/under -- in a game this year.
- Baltimore's games have gone over 44.5 points in two opportunities this season.
- The combined points per game average of the two teams, 52.6, is 8.1 points greater than Sunday's over/under.
- The 37 combined points per game that these two squads have allowed this season are 7.5 fewer than the 44.5 total in this contest.
- Broncos games have an average total of 42.8 points this season, 1.7 fewer than Sunday's over/under.
- The 51.5 PPG average total in Ravens games this season is 7.0 points more than this game's over/under.
Broncos stats and trends
- In Denver's three games this season, it has three wins against the spread.
- The Broncos have always covered the spread this season when favored by 1 point or more in three chances.
- Denver's games this year have not hit the over on any of three set point totals.
- The Broncos rack up three fewer points per game (25.3) than the Ravens allow (28.3).
- The Broncos average just 6.4 fewer yards per game (387.3), than the Ravens give up per matchup (393.7).
- In games that Denver picks up over 393.7 yards, the team is 2-0 against the spread and 2-0 overall.
- The Broncos have turned the ball over two times this season, one fewer than the Ravens have forced (3).
- Click over to SISportsbook and find the latest spread, moneyline and total for Denver's matchup with the Ravens.
Ravens stats and trends
- So far this season Baltimore has one win against the spread.
- The Ravens covered the spread in their only game when underdogs by 1 point or more.
- Baltimore's games this season have hit the over on two of three set point totals (66.7%).
- This season the Ravens average 18.6 more points per game (27.3) than the Broncos surrender (8.7).
- When Baltimore puts up more than 8.7 points, it is 1-2 against the spread and 2-1 overall.
- The Ravens collect 203 more yards per game (424.7) than the Broncos give up per contest (221.7).
- In games that Baltimore piles up more than 221.7 yards, the team is 1-2 against the spread and 2-1 overall.
- This season the Ravens have turned the ball over five times, while the Broncos have forced 5 turnovers.
Home and road insights
- At home, as 1-point favorites or more, the Broncos are unbeaten ATS (1-0).
- This season, Broncos home games average 41.5 points, 3.0 fewer than this matchup's over/under (44.5).
- The Ravens are winless ATS (0-2) away from home as 1-point underdogs or more.
- The average point total in Ravens away games this season is 50.5 points, 6.0 more than this matchup's over/under (44.5).
Powered by Data Skrive.