The Florida Atlantic Owls (2-2, 0-0 C-USA) are 10.5-point favorites when they host the Florida International Panthers (1-3, 0-0 C-USA) in a C-USA matchup on Saturday, October 2, 2021 at FAU Stadium. The game's over/under is 51.5.
For more great betting and fantasy insight, join the SI Winners Club Newsletter.
Odds for Florida Atlantic vs. Florida International
Odds courtesy of SI Sportsbook.
- Florida Atlantic and its opponents have combined for 51.5 points or more only one time this year.
- Florida International has combined with its opponents to score more than 51.5 points in two games this season.
- Saturday's total is 2.8 points lower than the two team's combined 54.3 points per game average.
- These two squads combine to allow 51 points per game, 0.5 fewer than this contest's over/under.
- Owls games this season feature an average total of 51.6 points, a number 0.1 points higher than Saturday's over/under.
- In 2021, games involving the Panthers have averaged a total of 55.0 points, 3.5 more than the set over/under in this contest.
Florida Atlantic Stats and Trends
- Florida Atlantic has covered the spread two times this season.
- The Owls have been favored by 10.5 points or more one time this season and have not covered the spread in any of them.
- Florida Atlantic's games this year have eclipsed the over/under one time in four opportunities (25%).
- The Owls put up 3.5 fewer points per game (26.0) than the Panthers give up (29.5).
- Florida Atlantic is 1-0-1 against the spread and 2-0 overall this season when the team notches more than 29.5 points.
- The Owls collect 37.5 fewer yards per game (415.0) than the Panthers give up per matchup (452.5).
- Florida Atlantic is 1-0-1 against the spread and 2-0 overall when the team piles up more than 452.5 yards.
- The Owls have turned the ball over six times this season, three more turnovers than the Panthers have forced (3).
- Find the latest spread and moneyline odds for Florida Atlantic at SISportsbook.
Florida International Stats and Trends
- Florida International has covered the spread once this year.
- The Panthers have covered the spread once this season when underdogs by 10.5 points or more (in two chances).
- Florida International's games this year have hit the over on two of three set point totals (66.7%).
- This year the Panthers put up 6.8 more points per game (28.3) than the Owls surrender (21.5).
- When Florida International puts up more than 21.5 points, it is 1-0 against the spread and 1-1 overall.
- The Panthers collect 28.5 more yards per game (419.3) than the Owls give up per outing (390.8).
- In games that Florida International amasses more than 390.8 yards, the team is 1-1 against the spread and 1-2 overall.
- The Panthers have turned the ball over one more time (7 total) than the Owls have forced a turnover (6) this season.
- Head to SISportsbook to find the latest moneyline, spread and over/under odds for this matchup.
|Florida Atlantic||Stats||Florida International|
Avg. Points Scored
Avg. Points Allowed
Avg. Total Yards
Avg. Total Yards Allowed