The No. 10 Florida Gators (3-1, 0-0 SEC) and the third-ranked rushing attack will square off against the Kentucky Wildcats (4-0, 0-0 SEC) and the 21st-ranked rush defense on Saturday, October 2, 2021. The Gators are favored by 7.5 points in the contest. The total is 56 points for this game.
For more great betting and fantasy insight, join the SI Winners Club Newsletter.
Odds for Florida vs. Kentucky
Odds courtesy of SI Sportsbook.
- Florida and its opponents have combined for 56 points just two times this year.
- Kentucky has combined with its opponents to score more than 56 points in one game this season.
- Saturday's total is 11.0 points lower than the two team's combined 67 points per game average.
- The 37.6 combined points per game that these two squads have allowed this season are 18.4 fewer than the 56 total in this contest.
- The Gators and their opponents have scored an average of 58.8 points per game in 2021, 2.8 more than Saturday's total.
- The 52.0 PPG average total in Wildcats games this season is 4.0 points fewer than this game's over/under.
Florida Stats and Trends
- Florida has covered the spread on two occasions this season.
- The Gators have been favored by 7.5 points or more three times this season and covered the spread in one of them.
- Florida's games this year have gone over the total in one out of four opportunities (25%).
- The Gators score 18.2 more points per game (36.0) than the Wildcats surrender (17.8).
- When Florida records more than 17.8 points, it is 2-2 against the spread and 3-1 overall.
- The Gators average 280.8 more yards per game (540.8) than the Wildcats allow per outing (260.0).
- In games that Florida churns out more than 260.0 yards, the team is 2-2 against the spread and 3-1 overall.
- The Gators have turned the ball over six times this season, four more turnovers than the Wildcats have forced (2).
- Find the latest spread and moneyline odds for Florida at SISportsbook.
Kentucky Stats and Trends
- Kentucky is 3-1-0 against the spread this season.
- Kentucky's games this season have gone over the total in two out of four opportunities (50%).
- The Wildcats put up 11.2 more points per game (31.0) than the Gators surrender (19.8).
- Kentucky is 2-1 against the spread and 3-0 overall in games when it scores more than 19.8 points.
- The Wildcats collect 440.3 yards per game, 94.5 more yards than the 345.8 the Gators give up.
- Kentucky is 2-1 against the spread and 3-0 overall when the team totals over 345.8 yards.
- The Wildcats have turned the ball over eight more times (11 total) than the Gators have forced a turnover (3) this season.
- Head to SISportsbook to find the latest moneyline, spread and over/under odds for this matchup.
Avg. Points Scored
Avg. Points Allowed
Avg. Total Yards
Avg. Total Yards Allowed