The No. 18 Fresno State Bulldogs (4-1, 0-0 MWC) are 10.5-point favorites when they visit the Hawaii Rainbow Warriors (2-3, 0-0 MWC) in a MWC matchup on Saturday, October 2, 2021 at the Clarence T.C. Ching Athletics Complex . The game has a point total of 64.5.
For more great betting and fantasy insight, join the SI Winners Club Newsletter.
Odds for Fresno State vs. Hawaii
Odds courtesy of SI Sportsbook.
- Fresno State's games this season have gone over 64.5 points three of five times.
- Hawaii and its opponents have combined to score more than 64.5 points in one game this season.
- Saturday's over/under is 5.5 points lower than the two team's combined 70 points per game average.
- This contest's total is 10.5 points greater than the 54 these two squads combine to allow per game this season.
- The Bulldogs and their opponents score an average of 61.5 points per game, 3.0 fewer than Saturday's total.
- The 64.5-point over/under for this game is 0.3 points below the 64.8 points per game average total in Rainbow Warriors games this season.
Fresno State Stats and Trends
- Fresno State has four wins against the spread in five games this year.
- The Bulldogs have covered the spread twice this season when favored by 10.5 points or more (in three chances).
- Fresno State's games this year have eclipsed the over/under in 60% of its opportunities (three times in five games with a set point total).
- The Bulldogs rack up 42.0 points per game, 9.6 more than the Rainbow Warriors allow per contest (32.4).
- Fresno State is 3-1 against the spread and 4-0 overall this season when the team notches more than 32.4 points.
- The Bulldogs collect 98.6 more yards per game (522.4) than the Rainbow Warriors allow per contest (423.8).
- When Fresno State totals over 423.8 yards, the team is 3-1 against the spread and 4-0 overall.
- This year, the Bulldogs have nine turnovers, one fewer than the Rainbow Warriors have takeaways (10).
- Find the latest spread and moneyline odds for Fresno State at SISportsbook.
Hawaii Stats and Trends
- Hawaii has two wins against the spread in five games this year.
- This year, the Rainbow Warriors are winless against the spread when entering a game as an underdog of 10.5 points or more.
- Hawaii's games this year have gone over the total in one out of four opportunities (25%).
- This season the Rainbow Warriors average 6.4 more points per game (28.0) than the Bulldogs give up (21.6).
- Hawaii is 1-1 against the spread and 2-1 overall in games when it records more than 21.6 points.
- The Rainbow Warriors collect 118.0 more yards per game (431.4) than the Bulldogs give up (313.4).
- In games that Hawaii amasses over 313.4 yards, the team is 2-1 against the spread and 2-2 overall.
- The Rainbow Warriors have turned the ball over 11 times this season, four more turnovers than the Bulldogs have forced (7).
- Head to SISportsbook to find the latest moneyline, spread and over/under odds for this matchup.
Avg. Points Scored
Avg. Points Allowed
Avg. Total Yards
Avg. Total Yards Allowed