The Georgia Southern Eagles (1-3, 0-0 Sun Belt) host the Arkansas State Red Wolves (1-3, 0-0 Sun Belt) on Saturday, October 2, 2021 in matchup between Sun Belt opponents at Allen E. Paulson Stadium. Arkansas State is a 2-point underdog. The over/under for the contest is set at 66.
For more great betting and fantasy insight, join the SI Winners Club Newsletter.
Odds for Georgia Southern vs. Arkansas State
Odds courtesy of SI Sportsbook.
- Georgia Southern and its opponents have not yet combined for more than 66 points in a game this year.
- Arkansas State has combined with its opponents to score more than 66 points in two games this season.
- Saturday's over/under is 17.7 points higher than the combined 48.3 PPG average of the two teams.
- This contest's total is 10.3 points lower than the 76.3 these two squads combine to give up per game in 2021.
- The average total in Eagles games this season is 51.7, 14.3 points fewer than Saturday's over/under of 66 .
- The 66 over/under in this game is 3.3 points above the 62.7 average total in Red Wolves games this season.
Georgia Southern Stats and Trends
- Georgia Southern has one win against the spread in four games this year.
- Georgia Southern's games this year have gone over the point total one time in three opportunities (33.3%).
- This year, the Eagles put up 25.8 fewer points per game (16.5) than the Red Wolves surrender (42.3).
- The Eagles rack up 209.0 fewer yards per game (360.8), than the Red Wolves allow per contest (569.8).
- The Eagles have three giveaways this season, while the Red Wolves have eight takeaways .
- Find the latest spread and moneyline odds for Georgia Southern at SISportsbook.
Arkansas State Stats and Trends
- Arkansas State has covered the spread on two occasions this year.
- The Red Wolves have covered the spread twice this season when underdogs by 2 points or more (in three chances).
- Arkansas State's games this year have hit the over on two of three set point totals (66.7%).
- The Red Wolves rack up 31.8 points per game, comparable to the 34.0 the Eagles give up.
- Arkansas State is 1-0 against the spread and 1-1 overall in games when it scores more than 34.0 points.
- The Red Wolves average 39.8 fewer yards per game (455.0) than the Eagles give up (494.8).
- In games that Arkansas State amasses over 494.8 yards, the team is 1-0 against the spread and 1-1 overall.
- This season the Red Wolves have turned the ball over six times, six more than the Eagles' takeaways (0).
- Head to SISportsbook to find the latest moneyline, spread and over/under odds for this matchup.
|Georgia Southern||Stats||Arkansas State|
Avg. Points Scored
Avg. Points Allowed
Avg. Total Yards
Avg. Total Yards Allowed