For more great betting and fantasy insight, join the SI Winners Club Newsletter.
Odds for Packers vs. Steelers
Odds courtesy of SI Sportsbook.
- Green Bay and its opponents have scored at least 45.5 points -- this matchup's over/under -- only two times this season.
- Pittsburgh and its opponents have not yet combined to score more than 45.5 points in a game this season.
- The combined points per game average of the two teams, 39.4, is 6.1 points fewer than Sunday's over/under.
- The 49.7 points per game these two squads have allowed to opponents this season are 4.2 more than the 45.5 over/under in this contest.
- Packers games this season feature an average total of 49.7 points, a number 4.2 points higher than Sunday's over/under.
- The 45.5 PPG average total in Steelers games this season is the same as this game's over/under.
Packers stats and trends
- Green Bay has two wins against the spread in three games this season.
- The Packers have been favored by 6.5 points or more once this season and covered the spread.
- Green Bay's games this year have gone over the total in two out of three opportunities (66.7%).
- The Packers average 22.7 points per game, comparable to the 22 per outing the Steelers give up.
- Green Bay is 2-0 against the spread and 2-0 overall in games when it records more than 22 points.
- The Packers average 53 fewer yards per game (301.7), than the Steelers give up per contest (354.7).
- The Packers have turned the ball over one more time (3 total) than the Steelers have forced a turnover (2) this season.
- Click over to SISportsbook and find the latest spread, moneyline and total for Green Bay's matchup with the Steelers.
Steelers stats and trends
- Pittsburgh has one win against the spread in three games this season.
- The Steelers have been underdogs by 6.5 points or more once this season and covered the spread.
- Pittsburgh's games this season have not gone over the point total yet in three opportunities.
- The Steelers rack up 11 fewer points per game (16.7) than the Packers give up (27.7).
- The Steelers average just 13 fewer yards per game (308.3) than the Packers allow (321.3).
- When Pittsburgh picks up over 321.3 yards, the team is 0-2 against the spread and 0-2 overall.
- The Steelers have turned the ball over three times, one fewer times than the Packers have forced turnovers (4).
Home and road insights
- At home, the Packers are unbeaten ATS (1-0) as 6.5-point favorites or more.
- This season, Packers home games average 49.5 points, 4.0 more than this outing's over/under (45.5).
- Steelers away games this season average 48.0 total points, 2.5 more than this outing's over/under (45.5).
Powered by Data Skrive.