The Kansas Jayhawks (1-3, 0-0 Big 12) are 34.5-point underdogs in a road Big 12 matchup with the Iowa State Cyclones (2-2, 0-0 Big 12) on Saturday, October 2, 2021 at Jack Trice Stadium. The total for this game has been set at 56.5 points.
For more great betting and fantasy insight, join the SI Winners Club Newsletter.
Odds for Iowa State vs. Kansas
Odds courtesy of SI Sportsbook.
- Iowa State has combined with its opponents to score more than 56.5 points just one time this year.
- Kansas' games have gone over 56.5 points in two opportunities this season.
- The combined points per game average of the two teams, 47.3, is 9.2 points fewer than Saturday's over/under.
- This contest's total is 1.3 points fewer than the 57.8 these two squads combine to give up per game in 2021.
- Cyclones games have an average total of 48.0 points this season, 8.5 fewer than Saturday's over/under.
- The 52.8 PPG average total in Jayhawks games this season is 3.7 points fewer than this game's over/under.
Iowa State Stats and Trends
- Iowa State has covered the spread once this season.
- Iowa State's games this year have gone over the total in one out of three opportunities (33.3%).
- The Cyclones put up 27.5 points per game, 12.5 fewer than the Jayhawks surrender per matchup (40.0).
- The Cyclones average 65.0 fewer yards per game (411.5) than the Jayhawks allow per outing (476.5).
- In games that Iowa State totals over 476.5 yards, the team is 1-1 against the spread and 1-1 overall.
- The Cyclones have turned the ball over six times this season, one more turnover than the Jayhawks have forced (5).
- Find the latest spread and moneyline odds for Iowa State at SISportsbook.
Kansas Stats and Trends
- So far this year Kansas is winless against the spread.
- Kansas' games this season have gone over the total in three out of three opportunities.
- This season the Jayhawks put up just 2.0 more points per game (19.8) than the Cyclones surrender (17.8).
- Kansas is 0-2 against the spread and 0-2 overall when the team scores more than 17.8 points.
- The Jayhawks collect 123.3 more yards per game (338.3) than the Cyclones allow per matchup (215.0).
- When Kansas picks up more than 215.0 yards, the team is 0-2 against the spread and 1-2 overall.
- This year the Jayhawks have three turnovers, one fewer than the Cyclones have takeaways (4).
- Head to SISportsbook to find the latest moneyline, spread and over/under odds for this matchup.
Avg. Points Scored
Avg. Points Allowed
Avg. Total Yards
Avg. Total Yards Allowed