For more great betting and fantasy insight, join the SI Winners Club Newsletter.
Odds for Chiefs vs. Eagles
Odds courtesy of SI Sportsbook.
- Kansas City and its opponents have combined for 54.5 points -- this matchup's over/under -- only two times this year.
- Philadelphia's games have gone over 54.5 points in just one opportunity this season.
- The combined points per game average of the two teams, 52, is 2.5 points fewer than Sunday's over/under.
- This contest's total is 1.5 points above the 53 these two squads combine to surrender per game this season.
- The Chiefs and their opponents score an average of 54.0 points per game, 0.5 fewer than Sunday's total.
- In 2020, games involving the Eagles have averaged a total of 49.7 points, 4.8 fewer than this game's set over/under.
Chiefs stats and trends
- Thus far this season Kansas City is winless against the spread.
- This season, the Chiefs are winless against the spread when entering a game as a favorite of 7 points or more.
- Kansas City's games this year have gone over the total in two out of three opportunities (66.7%).
- The Chiefs average 30.7 points per game, 9.4 more than the Eagles surrender per matchup (21.3).
- Kansas City is 0-3 against the spread and 1-2 overall in games when it puts up more than 21.3 points.
- The Chiefs rack up 97.7 more yards per game (413) than the Eagles give up per outing (315.3).
- When Kansas City piles up more than 315.3 yards, the team is 0-3 against the spread and 1-2 overall.
- The Chiefs have turned the ball over five more times (6 total) than the Eagles have forced a turnover (1) this season.
- Click over to SISportsbook and find the latest spread, moneyline and total for Kansas City's matchup with the Eagles.
Eagles stats and trends
- Philadelphia has covered the spread once this year.
- Philadelphia's games this season have gone over the total in one out of three opportunities (33.3%).
- This year the Eagles score 10.4 fewer points per game (21.3) than the Chiefs surrender (31.7).
- The Eagles average 53.7 fewer yards per game (376.3) than the Chiefs allow (430).
- The Eagles have turned the ball over two times, two fewer times than the Chiefs have forced turnovers (4).
Home and road insights
- The average total in Eagles home games this season is 49.0 points, 5.5 fewer than this contest's over/under (54.5).
- The average total in Chiefs away games this season is 53.5 points, 1.0 fewer than this outing's over/under (54.5).
Powered by Data Skrive.