The Bowling Green Falcons (2-2, 0-0 MAC) are 16.5-point underdogs in a road MAC matchup against the Kent State Golden Flashes (1-3, 0-0 MAC) on Saturday, October 2, 2021 at Dix Stadium. The point total is set at 55.5.
For more great betting and fantasy insight, join the SI Winners Club Newsletter.
Odds for Kent State vs. Bowling Green
Odds courtesy of SI Sportsbook.
- Kent State has combined with its opponents to put up more than 55.5 points only one time this season.
- Bowling Green and its opponents have not yet combined to score more than 55.5 points in a game this season.
- Saturday's total is 15.7 points higher than the combined 39.8 PPG average of the two teams.
- This contest's over/under is 6.0 points more than the 49.5 these two squads combine to allow per game this season.
- The average total in Golden Flashes games this season is 66.0, 10.5 points more than Saturday's over/under of 55.5.
- The 55.5 over/under in this game is 5.1 points above the 50.4 average total in Falcons games this season.
Kent State Stats and Trends
- So far this season Kent State has one win against the spread.
- The Golden Flashes covered the spread in their only game when favored by 16.5 points or more.
- Kent State's games this year have not hit the over yet in four opportunities.
- The Golden Flashes rack up 3.3 more points per game (23.3) than the Falcons surrender (20.0).
- The Golden Flashes collect 117.0 more yards per game (439.0) than the Falcons allow per contest (322.0).
- When Kent State piles up over 322.0 yards, the team is 1-2 against the spread and 1-2 overall.
- The Golden Flashes have turned the ball over four times this season, four fewer than the Falcons have forced (8).
- Find the latest spread and moneyline odds for Kent State at SISportsbook.
Bowling Green Stats and Trends
- So far this year Bowling Green is undefeated against the spread.
- The Falcons have been underdogs by 16.5 points or more two times this year and have covered the spread every time.
- Bowling Green's games this season have not hit the over yet in four opportunities.
- The Falcons average 16.5 points per game, 13.0 fewer than the Golden Flashes surrender (29.5).
- The Falcons collect 189.0 fewer yards per game (266.8) than the Golden Flashes allow per outing (455.8).
- This year the Falcons have five turnovers, seven fewer than the Golden Flashes have takeaways (12).
- Head to SISportsbook to find the latest moneyline, spread and over/under odds for this matchup.
|Kent State||Stats||Bowling Green|
Avg. Points Scored
Avg. Points Allowed
Avg. Total Yards
Avg. Total Yards Allowed