For more great betting and fantasy insight, join the SI Winners Club Newsletter.
Odds for Rams vs. Cardinals
Odds courtesy of SI Sportsbook.
- Los Angeles has combined with its opponents to put up more than 55 points just once this year.
- Arizona's games have gone over 55 points in just one opportunity this season.
- Sunday's total is 11 points lower than the two team's combined 66 points per game average.
- The 42.4 combined points per game that these two squads have allowed this season are 12.6 fewer than the 55 over/under in this contest.
- Rams games have an average total of 50.0 points this season, 5.0 fewer than Sunday's over/under.
- The 55 total in this game is 3.2 points higher than the 51.8 average total in Cardinals games this season.
Rams stats and trends
- Los Angeles has two wins against the spread in three games this year.
- The Rams have been favored by 4.5 points or more once this season and covered the spread.
- Los Angeles' games this year have hit the over on all three set point totals.
- The Rams score 10 more points per game (31.7) than the Cardinals allow (21.7).
- Los Angeles is 2-1 against the spread and 3-0 overall in games when it puts up more than 21.7 points.
- The Rams collect 45.3 more yards per game (388) than the Cardinals allow per outing (342.7).
- In games that Los Angeles totals over 342.7 yards, the team is 2-1 against the spread and 3-0 overall.
- The Rams have turned the ball over two times this season, five fewer than the Cardinals have forced (7).
- Click over to SISportsbook and find the latest spread, moneyline and total for Los Angeles' matchup with the Cardinals.
Cardinals stats and trends
- Arizona has two wins against the spread in three games this year.
- Arizona's games this season have gone over the total in one out of three opportunities (33.3%).
- This year the Cardinals rack up 13.6 more points per game (34.3) than the Rams surrender (20.7).
- Arizona is 2-1 against the spread and 3-0 overall in games when it records more than 20.7 points.
- The Cardinals collect 61.6 more yards per game (432.3) than the Rams give up (370.7).
- In games that Arizona picks up more than 370.7 yards, the team is 2-1 against the spread and 3-0 overall.
- This year the Cardinals have turned the ball over four times, while the Rams have forced 4 turnovers.
Home and road insights
- The Rams are unbeaten ATS (1-0) as 4.5-point favorites or more at home.
- The average total in Rams home games this season is 50.8 points, 4.2 fewer than this outing's over/under (55).
- Away from home, the Cardinals are unbeaten ATS (1-0) as 4.5-point underdogs or more.
- The average total in Cardinals away games this season is 52.5 points, 2.5 fewer than this matchup's over/under (55).
Powered by Data Skrive.