SEC opponents square off when the LSU Tigers (3-1, 0-0 SEC) host the No. 22 Auburn Tigers (3-1, 0-0 SEC) on Saturday, October 2, 2021 at Tiger Stadium. LSU is favored by 3 points. The over/under is 56 in this game.
For more great betting and fantasy insight, join the SI Winners Club Newsletter.
Odds for LSU vs. Auburn
Odds courtesy of SI Sportsbook.
- LSU and its opponents have scored at least 56 points -- this matchup's point total -- just twice this season.
- So far this season, 75% of Auburn's games (3/4) have had more combined points than Saturday's total of 56.
- The combined points per game average of the two teams, 78.5, is 22.5 points more than Saturday's over/under.
- These two squads combine to allow 38.3 points per game, 17.7 fewer than this contest's over/under.
- LSU Tigers games this season feature an average total of 62.8 points, a number 6.8 points higher than Saturday's over/under.
- In 2021, games involving the Auburn Tigers have averaged a total of 56.1 points, 0.1 more than the set total in this contest.
LSU Stats and Trends
- LSU has covered the spread on two occasions this year.
- The LSU Tigers have covered the spread once this season when favored by 3 points or more (in three chances).
- LSU's games this year have gone over the total in one out of four opportunities (25%).
- The LSU Tigers put up 19.0 more points per game (34.5) than the Auburn Tigers surrender (15.5).
- LSU is 2-2 against the spread and 3-1 overall in games when it records more than 15.5 points.
- The LSU Tigers collect 378.0 yards per game, 92.0 more yards than the 286.0 the Auburn Tigers give up per matchup.
- LSU is 2-2 against the spread and 3-1 overall when the team amasses more than 286.0 yards.
- The LSU Tigers have turned the ball over three times this season, one fewer than the Auburn Tigers have forced (4).
- Find the latest spread and moneyline odds for LSU at SISportsbook.
Auburn Stats and Trends
- So far this year Auburn has two wins against the spread.
- The Auburn Tigers have been underdogs by 3 points or more one time this season and have not covered the spread once.
- Auburn's games this season have hit the over on three of four set point totals (75%).
- This year the Auburn Tigers average 21.2 more points per game (44.0) than the LSU Tigers give up (22.8).
- Auburn is 2-1 against the spread and 3-0 overall when the team puts up more than 22.8 points.
- The Auburn Tigers rack up 138.8 more yards per game (484.3) than the LSU Tigers give up (345.5).
- When Auburn churns out over 345.5 yards, the team is 2-2 against the spread and 3-1 overall.
- This season the Auburn Tigers have three turnovers, three fewer than the LSU Tigers have takeaways (6).
- Head to SISportsbook to find the latest moneyline, spread and over/under odds for this matchup.
Avg. Points Scored
Avg. Points Allowed
Avg. Total Yards
Avg. Total Yards Allowed