The Marshall Thundering Herd (2-2, 0-0 C-USA) are 10-point favorites when they visit the Middle Tennessee Blue Raiders (1-3, 0-0 C-USA) in a C-USA matchup on Saturday, October 2, 2021 at Johnny "Red" Floyd Stadium. The point total is set at 65.5.
For more great betting and fantasy insight, join the SI Winners Club Newsletter.
Odds for Marshall vs. Middle Tennessee
Odds courtesy of SI Sportsbook.
- Marshall has combined with its opponents to score more than 65.5 points just one time this year.
- Middle Tennessee's games have gone over 65.5 points in just one opportunity this season.
- The two teams combine to score 69.3 points per game, 3.8 more than the total in this contest.
- This contest's over/under is 13.2 points above the 52.3 these two squads combine to allow per game this season.
- The average total in Thundering Herd games this season is 53.9, 11.6 points fewer than Saturday's over/under of 65.5 .
- The 56.7 PPG average total in Blue Raiders games this season is 8.8 points fewer than this game's over/under.
Marshall Stats and Trends
- So far this year Marshall has two wins against the spread.
- The Thundering Herd have been favored by 10 points or more two times this season and have not covered the spread in any of them.
- Marshall's games this year have gone over the total in four out of four opportunities.
- The Thundering Herd score 40.3 points per game, 10.5 more than the Blue Raiders allow per contest (29.8).
- When Marshall puts up more than 29.8 points, it is 2-2 against the spread and 2-2 overall.
- The Thundering Herd average 135.0 more yards per game (552.0) than the Blue Raiders give up per outing (417.0).
- When Marshall churns out more than 417.0 yards, the team is 1-2 against the spread and 2-1 overall.
- This year, the Thundering Herd have turned the ball over nine times, one more than the Blue Raiders' takeaways (8).
- Find the latest spread and moneyline odds for Marshall at SISportsbook.
Middle Tennessee Stats and Trends
- Thus far this year Middle Tennessee is winless against the spread.
- The Blue Raiders have yet to cover the spread this season when underdogs by 10 points or more.
- Middle Tennessee's games this year have gone over the total in one out of three opportunities (33.3%).
- The Blue Raiders score 6.5 more points per game (29.0) than the Thundering Herd give up (22.5).
- Middle Tennessee is 0-0-1 against the spread and 1-1 overall when the team records more than 22.5 points.
- The Blue Raiders average 348.0 yards per game, 78.0 fewer yards than the 426.0 the Thundering Herd allow.
- The Blue Raiders have turned the ball over three times, four fewer times than the Thundering Herd have forced turnovers (7).
- Head to SISportsbook to find the latest moneyline, spread and over/under odds for this matchup.
Avg. Points Scored
Avg. Points Allowed
Avg. Total Yards
Avg. Total Yards Allowed