The Memphis Tigers (3-1, 0-0 AAC) and the 25th-ranked pass offense will hit the field against the Temple Owls (2-2, 0-0 AAC) and the first-ranked passing defense on Saturday, October 2, 2021. The Tigers are favored by 11 points in the contest. The total is 59.5 points for this matchup.
For more great betting and fantasy insight, join the SI Winners Club Newsletter.
Odds for Memphis vs. Temple
Odds courtesy of SI Sportsbook.
- Memphis and its opponents have combined for 59.5 points only twice this year.
- Temple's games have gone over 59.5 points in only one opportunity this season.
- The two teams combine to score 64.8 points per game, 5.3 more than the over/under in this contest.
- The 61.8 points per game these two squads have surrendered to opponents this season are 2.3 more than the 59.5 total in this contest.
- The average total in Tigers games this season is 64.8, 5.3 points more than Saturday's total of 59.5.
- The 54.2 PPG average total in Owls games this season is 5.3 points fewer than this game's over/under.
Memphis Stats and Trends
- Memphis has covered the spread once this season.
- Memphis' games this year have hit the over on one of three set point totals (33.3%).
- The Tigers score nine more points per game (39) than the Owls give up (30).
- Memphis is 1-1 against the spread and 3-0 overall this season when the team puts up more than 30 points.
- The Tigers average 201.3 more yards per game (477.8) than the Owls allow per contest (276.5).
- When Memphis picks up more than 276.5 yards, the team is 0-2 against the spread and 2-1 overall.
- The Tigers have turned the ball over one more time (5 total) than the Owls have forced a turnover (4) this season.
- Find the latest spread and moneyline odds for Memphis at SISportsbook.
Temple Stats and Trends
- Thus far this year Temple has one win against the spread.
- The Owls have been underdogs by 11 points or more one time this season and have not covered the spread once.
- Temple's games this season have gone over the total in one out of three opportunities (33.3%).
- The Owls average 25.8 points per game, six fewer than the Tigers give up (31.8).
- Temple is 1-1 against the spread and 2-0 overall when the team puts up more than 31.8 points.
- The Owls rack up 128.5 fewer yards per game (333) than the Tigers give up per matchup (461.5).
- This season the Owls have turned the ball over six times, three more than the Tigers' takeaways (3).
- Head to SISportsbook to find the latest moneyline, spread and over/under odds for this matchup.
Avg. Points Scored
Avg. Points Allowed
Avg. Total Yards
Avg. Total Yards Allowed