For more great betting and fantasy insight, join the SI Winners Club Newsletter.
Odds for Dolphins vs. Colts
Odds courtesy of SI Sportsbook.
- Miami and its opponents have combined for 42.5 points -- this matchup's over/under -- just one time this year.
- Indianapolis and its opponents have combined to score more than 42.5 points in two games this season.
- The combined points per game average of the two teams, 33.7, is 8.8 points fewer than Sunday's over/under.
- These two squads surrender a combined 54 points per game, 11.5 more than this contest's over/under.
- The average total in Dolphins games this season is 45.5, 3.0 points more than Sunday's over/under of 42.5.
- The 48.0 PPG average total in Colts games this season is 5.5 points more than this game's over/under.
Dolphins stats and trends
- Miami has two wins against the spread in three games this year.
- Miami's games this year have hit the over on one of three set point totals (33.3%).
- This year, the Dolphins average 11.7 fewer points per game (15) than the Colts give up (26.7).
- The Dolphins rack up 105 fewer yards per game (268.3) than the Colts allow per outing (373.3).
- The Dolphins have turned the ball over four times this season, two fewer than the Colts have forced (6).
- Click over to SISportsbook and find the latest spread, moneyline and total for Miami's matchup with the Colts.
Colts stats and trends
- Indianapolis has covered the spread one time this year.
- The Colts have covered the spread once this season when underdogs by 1.5 points or more (in three chances).
- Indianapolis' games this season have hit the over one time in three opportunities (33.3%).
- The Colts put up 18.7 points per game, 8.6 fewer than the Dolphins surrender (27.3).
- The Colts average 315 yards per game, 86.3 fewer yards than the 401.3 the Dolphins allow.
- The Colts have three giveaways this season, while the Dolphins have five takeaways.
Home and road insights
- This season, Dolphins home games average 48.0 points, 5.5 more than this matchup's over/under (42.5).
- This season, Colts away games average 47.0 points, 4.5 more than this matchup's over/under (42.5).
Powered by Data Skrive.