Oddsmakers project a tight contest between MAC opponents when the Miami (OH) RedHawks (1-3, 0-0 MAC) host the Central Michigan Chippewas (2-2, 0-0 MAC) on Saturday, October 2, 2021 at Fred C. Yager Stadium. Central Michigan is a 1-point underdogs. A total of 56 points has been set for this game.
For more great betting and fantasy insight, join the SI Winners Club Newsletter.
Odds for Miami (OH) vs. Central Michigan
Odds courtesy of SI Sportsbook.
- Miami (OH) and its opponents have combined for 56 points -- this matchup's over/under -- only twice this season.
- Central Michigan has combined with its opponents to score more than 56 points in three of four games this season.
- The two teams combine to average 53.3 points per game, 2.7 less than the over/under in this contest.
- This contest's total is 1.0 point above the 55 these two squads combine to surrender per game this season.
- The RedHawks and their opponents score an average of 52.6 points per game, 3.4 fewer than Saturday's total.
- In 2021, games involving the Chippewas have averaged a total of 57.6 points, 1.6 more than the set total in this contest.
Miami (OH) Stats and Trends
- Thus far this year Miami (OH) has one win against the spread.
- The RedHawks have yet to cover the spread this season when favored by 1 point or more.
- Miami (OH)'s games this year have gone over the point total two times in four opportunities (50%).
- The RedHawks average 4.5 fewer points per game (23.0) than the Chippewas allow (27.5).
- The RedHawks average 31.0 fewer yards per game (343.5) than the Chippewas give up per contest (374.5).
- The RedHawks have four giveaways this season, while the Chippewas have four takeaways .
- Find the latest spread and moneyline odds for Miami (OH) at SISportsbook.
Central Michigan Stats and Trends
- Central Michigan has covered the spread twice this season.
- This season, the Chippewas have one against the spread win in two games as an underdog of 1 point or more.
- Central Michigan's games this season have hit the over on two of four set point totals (50%).
- This season the Chippewas put up just 2.8 more points per game (30.3) than the RedHawks allow (27.5).
- When Central Michigan records more than 27.5 points, it is 1-1 against the spread and 2-0 overall.
- The Chippewas average 468.3 yards per game, 111.0 more yards than the 357.3 the RedHawks give up.
- In games that Central Michigan churns out over 357.3 yards, the team is 2-1 against the spread and 2-1 overall.
- This season the Chippewas have turned the ball over six times, three more than the RedHawks' takeaways (3).
- Head to SISportsbook to find the latest moneyline, spread and over/under odds for this matchup.
|Miami (OH)||Stats||Central Michigan|
Avg. Points Scored
Avg. Points Allowed
Avg. Total Yards
Avg. Total Yards Allowed