The Western Kentucky Hilltoppers (1-2) are double-digit, 11-point underdogs heading into their matchup on Saturday, October 2, 2021 against the No. 17 Michigan State Spartans (4-0). The over/under is 64 in this game.
For more great betting and fantasy insight, join the SI Winners Club Newsletter.
Odds for Michigan State vs. Western Kentucky
Odds courtesy of SI Sportsbook.
- Michigan State and its opponents have not yet scored more than 64 points in a game this year.
- Saturday's total is 13.0 points lower than the two team's combined 77 points per game average.
- These two squads combine to allow 48.7 points per game, 15.3 fewer than this contest's over/under.
- The average total in Spartans games this season is 52.4, 11.6 points fewer than Saturday's over/under of 64 .
- The 64 over/under in this game is 6.5 points higher than the 57.5 average total in Hilltoppers games this season.
Michigan State Stats and Trends
- Michigan State has two wins against the spread in four games this season.
- The Spartans have yet to cover the spread this season when favored by 11 points or more.
- Michigan State's games this year have eclipsed the over/under two times in four opportunities (50%).
- The Spartans average 4.6 more points per game (35.3) than the Hilltoppers give up (30.7).
- Michigan State is 2-0-1 against the spread and 3-0 overall this season when the team scores more than 30.7 points.
- The Spartans average only 13.8 more yards per game (453.5) than the Hilltoppers allow per matchup (439.7).
- Michigan State is 2-0-1 against the spread and 3-0 overall when the team churns out more than 439.7 yards.
- The Spartans have three turnovers this season, equal to the number of takeaways for the Hilltoppers.
- Find the latest spread and moneyline odds for Michigan State at SISportsbook.
Western Kentucky Stats and Trends
- Western Kentucky has covered the spread every time thus far this year.
- The Hilltoppers put up 41.7 points per game, 23.7 more than the Spartans surrender (18.0).
- When Western Kentucky scores more than 18.0 points, it is 2-0 against the spread and 1-2 overall.
- The Hilltoppers collect 507.3 yards per game, 111.3 more yards than the 396.0 the Spartans give up.
- When Western Kentucky churns out over 396.0 yards, the team is 2-0 against the spread and 1-2 overall.
- This season the Hilltoppers have two turnovers, five fewer than the Spartans have takeaways (7).
- Head to SISportsbook to find the latest moneyline, spread and over/under odds for this matchup.
|Michigan State||Stats||Western Kentucky|
Avg. Points Scored
Avg. Points Allowed
Avg. Total Yards
Avg. Total Yards Allowed