The Louisiana Tech Bulldogs (2-2) will attempt to prove oddsmakers wrong when they hit the field against the No. 23 NC State Wolf Pack (3-1) on Saturday, October 2, 2021 as an overwhelming 18.5-point underdog. The point total is 55.
For more great betting and fantasy insight, join the SI Winners Club Newsletter.
Odds for NC State vs. Louisiana Tech
Odds courtesy of SI Sportsbook.
- NC State and its opponents have not yet scored more than 55 points -- this matchup's over/under -- in a game this year.
- Louisiana Tech's games have gone over 55 points in three of four chances this season.
- Saturday's over/under is 11.8 points lower than the two team's combined 66.8 points per game average.
- This contest's over/under is 8.7 points above the 46.3 these two squads combine to surrender per game this season.
- Wolf Pack games have an average total of 52.0 points this season, 3.0 fewer than Saturday's over/under.
- The 55-point over/under for this game is 8.5 points below the 63.5 points per game average total in Bulldogs games this season.
NC State Stats and Trends
- NC State has played four games, with three wins against the spread.
- The Wolf Pack covered the spread in their only game when favored by 18.5 points or more.
- NC State's games this year have hit the over on two of four set point totals (50%).
- The Wolf Pack put up 31.8 points per game, comparable to the 33.3 per outing the Bulldogs surrender.
- NC State is 2-0 against the spread and 2-0 overall this season when the team notches more than 33.3 points.
- The Wolf Pack average 47.2 fewer yards per game (437.8) than the Bulldogs allow per matchup (485.0).
- In games that NC State picks up more than 485.0 yards, the team is 2-0 against the spread and 2-0 overall.
- The Wolf Pack have six giveaways this season, while the Bulldogs have eight takeaways .
- Find the latest spread and moneyline odds for NC State at SISportsbook.
Louisiana Tech Stats and Trends
- Louisiana Tech has two wins against the spread in four games this year.
- The Bulldogs have been underdogs by 18.5 points or more once this year and covered the spread.
- Louisiana Tech has eclipsed the over/under in 75% of its opportunities this season (three times over four games with a set point total).
- This season the Bulldogs put up 22.0 more points per game (35.0) than the Wolf Pack give up (13.0).
- When Louisiana Tech puts up more than 13.0 points, it is 2-2 against the spread and 2-2 overall.
- The Bulldogs rack up 396.5 yards per game, 147.2 more yards than the 249.3 the Wolf Pack give up.
- Louisiana Tech is 2-2 against the spread and 2-2 overall when the team piles up more than 249.3 yards.
- The Bulldogs have five turnovers this season, equal to the number of takeaways for the Wolf Pack.
- Head to SISportsbook to find the latest moneyline, spread and over/under odds for this matchup.
|NC State||Stats||Louisiana Tech|
Avg. Points Scored
Avg. Points Allowed
Avg. Total Yards
Avg. Total Yards Allowed