The Ohio Bobcats (0-4, 0-0 MAC) are 9.5-point favorites when they visit the Akron Zips (1-3, 0-0 MAC) in conference play on Saturday, October 2, 2021 at InfoCision Stadium-Summa Field. The over/under is 55 for this matchup.
For more great betting and fantasy insight, join the SI Winners Club Newsletter.
Odds for Ohio vs. Akron
Odds courtesy of SI Sportsbook.
- Ohio and its opponents have combined for 55 points or more just one time this season.
- In 75% of Akron's games this season (3/4), the teams combined to score more than Saturday's total of 55.
- Saturday's over/under is 22.2 points higher than the combined 32.8 PPG average of the two teams.
- The 79.8 points per game these two squads have allowed to opponents this season are 24.8 more than the 55 over/under in this contest.
- Bobcats games have an average total of 52.3 points this season, 2.7 fewer than Saturday's over/under.
- In 2021, games involving the Zips have averaged a total of 56.0 points, 1.0 more than the set over/under in this contest.
Ohio Stats and Trends
- Ohio is winless against the spread this year.
- This season, the Bobcats are winless against the spread when entering a game as a favorite of 9.5 points or more.
- Ohio's games this year have gone over the point total two times in four opportunities (50%).
- This year, the Bobcats average 30.7 fewer points per game (13.8) than the Zips give up (44.5).
- The Bobcats rack up 138.0 fewer yards per game (312.8), than the Zips allow per outing (450.8).
- This year, the Bobcats have turned the ball over five times, three more than the Zips' takeaways (2).
- Find the latest spread and moneyline odds for Ohio at SISportsbook.
Akron Stats and Trends
- Akron has covered the spread once this season.
- The Zips have been underdogs by 9.5 points or more two times this year and have not covered the spread once.
- Akron's games this year have gone over the point total two times in four opportunities (50%).
- The Zips put up 16.3 fewer points per game (19.0) than the Bobcats give up (35.3).
- The Zips collect 102.7 fewer yards per game (339.3) than the Bobcats allow per matchup (442.0).
- The Zips have turned the ball over three more times (5 total) than the Bobcats have forced a turnover (2) this season.
- Head to SISportsbook to find the latest moneyline, spread and over/under odds for this matchup.
Avg. Points Scored
Avg. Points Allowed
Avg. Total Yards
Avg. Total Yards Allowed