The No. 6 Oklahoma Sooners (4-0, 0-0 Big 12) are 11.5-point favorites on the road at Bill Snyder Family Football Stadium against the Kansas State Wildcats (3-1, 0-0 Big 12) on Saturday, October 2, 2021. Both teams feature stingy rush defenses, with the Sooners ninth against the run in the nation, and the Wildcats 10th defending the rushing attack. The over/under is 52.5 for this matchup.
For more great betting and fantasy insight, join the SI Winners Club Newsletter.
Odds for Oklahoma vs. Kansas State
Odds courtesy of SI Sportsbook.
- Oklahoma has combined with its opponents to put up more than 52.5 points only two times this year.
- Kansas State has combined with its opponents to score more than 52.5 points in two games this season.
- The combined points per game average of the two teams, 67.1, is 14.6 points greater than Saturday's over/under.
- The 35.5 combined points per game that these two squads have allowed this season are 17.0 fewer than the 52.5 total in this contest.
- Sooners games this season feature an average total of 63.5 points, a number 11.0 points higher than Saturday's over/under.
- In 2021, games involving the Wildcats have averaged a total of 51.6 points, 0.9 fewer than this game's set over/under.
Oklahoma Stats and Trends
- Oklahoma has one win against the spread in four games this season.
- The Sooners have covered the spread once this season when favored by 11.5 points or more (in four chances).
- Oklahoma's games this year have hit the over on two of four set point totals (50%).
- The Sooners put up 38.8 points per game, 19.3 more than the Wildcats give up per contest (19.5).
- When Oklahoma records more than 19.5 points, it is 1-2 against the spread and 3-0 overall.
- The Sooners collect 113.5 more yards per game (443.8) than the Wildcats give up per matchup (330.3).
- When Oklahoma totals more than 330.3 yards, the team is 1-2 against the spread and 3-0 overall.
- The Sooners have three giveaways this season, while the Wildcats have six takeaways .
- Find the latest spread and moneyline odds for Oklahoma at SISportsbook.
Kansas State Stats and Trends
- So far this year Kansas State has two wins against the spread.
- Kansas State's games this year have gone over the total in two out of four opportunities (50%).
- The Wildcats rack up 28.3 points per game, 12.3 more than the Sooners surrender (16.0).
- When Kansas State scores more than 16.0 points, it is 2-2 against the spread and 3-1 overall.
- The Wildcats collect 345.5 yards per game, 49.5 more yards than the 296.0 the Sooners allow.
- When Kansas State totals more than 296.0 yards, the team is 2-1 against the spread and 3-0 overall.
- The Wildcats have turned the ball over seven times, one fewer times than the Sooners have forced turnovers (8).
- Head to SISportsbook to find the latest moneyline, spread and over/under odds for this matchup.
Avg. Points Scored
Avg. Points Allowed
Avg. Total Yards
Avg. Total Yards Allowed