The No. 19 Oklahoma State Cowboys (4-0, 0-0 Big 12) bring college football's 20th-ranked rushing defense into a matchup with the No. 21 Baylor Bears (4-0, 0-0 Big 12), who have the No. 6 rushing offense, on Saturday, October 2, 2021. The Cowboys are 3.5-point favorites. The game's over/under is set at 47.5.
For more great betting and fantasy insight, join the SI Winners Club Newsletter.
Odds for Oklahoma State vs. Baylor
Odds courtesy of SI Sportsbook.
- Oklahoma State and its opponents have combined for 47.5 points just twice this season.
- Baylor's games have gone over 47.5 points in all four opportunities this season.
- Saturday's total is 21.1 points lower than the two team's combined 68.6 points per game average.
- This contest's total is 11.9 points more than the 35.6 these two squads combine to surrender per game this season.
- Cowboys games this season feature an average total of 52.0 points, a number 4.5 points higher than Saturday's over/under.
- The 47.5-point over/under for this game is 3.1 points below the 50.6 points per game average total in Bears games this season.
Oklahoma State Stats and Trends
- Thus far this season Oklahoma State has two wins against the spread.
- The Cowboys have covered the spread once this season when favored by 3.5 points or more (in two chances).
- Oklahoma State's games this year have hit the over on two of three set point totals (66.7%).
- The Cowboys score 25.8 points per game, 10.0 more than the Bears give up per matchup (15.8).
- Oklahoma State is 2-1 against the spread and 4-0 overall in games when it scores more than 15.8 points.
- The Cowboys rack up 82.5 more yards per game (372.8) than the Bears allow per contest (290.3).
- In games that Oklahoma State amasses more than 290.3 yards, the team is 2-1 against the spread and 4-0 overall.
- The Cowboys have turned the ball over five times this season, one fewer than the Bears have forced (6).
- Find the latest spread and moneyline odds for Oklahoma State at SISportsbook.
Baylor Stats and Trends
- Baylor has played four games, with three wins against the spread.
- The Bears have been underdogs by 3.5 points or more once this season and covered the spread.
- Baylor's games this season have hit the over in 75% of its opportunities (three times in four games with a set point total).
- The Bears put up 23.0 more points per game (42.8) than the Cowboys give up (19.8).
- When Baylor puts up more than 19.8 points, it is 3-1 against the spread and 4-0 overall.
- The Bears collect 489.5 yards per game, 178.0 more yards than the 311.5 the Cowboys give up.
- In games that Baylor picks up more than 311.5 yards, the team is 2-1 against the spread and 3-0 overall.
- The Bears have four giveaways this season, while the Cowboys have six takeaways .
- Head to SISportsbook to find the latest moneyline, spread and over/under odds for this matchup.
Avg. Points Scored
Avg. Points Allowed
Avg. Total Yards
Avg. Total Yards Allowed