The No. 3 Oregon Ducks (4-0, 0-0 Pac-12) visit the Stanford Cardinal (2-2, 0-0 Pac-12) on Saturday, October 2, 2021 in matchup between Pac-12 foes at Stanford Stadium. Stanford is an 8-point underdog. The total has been set at 57.5 points for this matchup.
For more great betting and fantasy insight, join the SI Winners Club Newsletter.
Odds for Oregon vs. Stanford
Odds courtesy of SI Sportsbook.
- Oregon has combined with its opponents to put up more than 57.5 points only twice this year.
- In 75% of Stanford's games this season (3/4), the teams combined to score more than Saturday's over/under of 57.5.
- Saturday's over/under is 9.8 points lower than the two team's combined 67.3 points per game average.
- This contest's total is 10.5 points more than the 47 these two squads combine to surrender per game this season.
- The Ducks and their opponents have scored an average of 59.8 points per game in 2021, 2.3 more than Saturday's total.
- In 2021, games involving the Cardinal have averaged a total of 53.9 points, 3.6 fewer than this game's set over/under.
Oregon Stats and Trends
- Thus far this season Oregon has one win against the spread.
- The Ducks have been favored by 8 points or more three times this season and have not covered the spread in any of them.
- Oregon's games this year have eclipsed the over/under two times in four opportunities (50%).
- The Ducks rack up 11.3 more points per game (38.8) than the Cardinal surrender (27.5).
- When Oregon records more than 27.5 points, it is 1-3 against the spread and 4-0 overall.
- The Ducks average 423.0 yards per game, 21.7 more yards than the 401.3 the Cardinal give up per contest.
- In games that Oregon picks up more than 401.3 yards, the team is 1-1 against the spread and 2-0 overall.
- The Ducks have one giveaway this season, while the Cardinal have three takeaways .
- Find the latest spread and moneyline odds for Oregon at SISportsbook.
Stanford Stats and Trends
- Thus far this year Stanford has two wins against the spread.
- This season, the Cardinal won ATS in their only game as an underdog of 8 points or more.
- Stanford's games this year have hit the over two times in four opportunities (50%).
- The Cardinal average 28.5 points per game, 9.0 more than the Ducks give up (19.5).
- Stanford is 2-1 against the spread and 2-1 overall when the team scores more than 19.5 points.
- The Cardinal collect 75.3 fewer yards per game (347.5) than the Ducks give up (422.8).
- The Cardinal have two giveaways this season, while the Ducks have 13 takeaways .
- Head to SISportsbook to find the latest moneyline, spread and over/under odds for this matchup.
Avg. Points Scored
Avg. Points Allowed
Avg. Total Yards
Avg. Total Yards Allowed