For more great betting and fantasy insight, join the SI Winners Club Newsletter.
Odds for 49ers vs. Seahawks
Odds courtesy of SI Sportsbook.
- San Francisco and its opponents have combined for 52 points -- this matchup's point total -- only twice this year.
- Seattle and its opponents have combined to score more than 52 points in one game this season.
- The combined points per game average of the two teams, 53.7, is 1.7 points greater than Sunday's over/under.
- These two squads combine to surrender 51 points per game, one fewer than this contest's over/under.
- The 49ers and their opponents score an average of 48.5 points per game, 3.5 fewer than Sunday's total.
- The 52.2 PPG average total in Seahawks games this season is 0.2 points more than this game's over/under.
49ers stats and trends
- Thus far this year San Francisco has one win against the spread.
- The 49ers have covered the spread once this season when favored by 3 points or more (in three chances).
- San Francisco's games this year have gone over the total in two out of three opportunities (66.7%).
- The 49ers rack up 28.7 points per game, comparable to the 26.3 per contest the Seahawks give up.
- San Francisco is 0-2 against the spread and 1-1 overall this season when the team puts up more than 26.3 points.
- The 49ers average 348.7 yards per game, 91.6 fewer yards than the 440.3 the Seahawks give up per matchup.
- The 49ers have turned the ball over five times this season, three more turnovers than the Seahawks have forced (2).
- Click over to SISportsbook and find the latest spread, moneyline and total for San Francisco's matchup with the Seahawks.
Seahawks stats and trends
- Thus far this season Seattle has one win against the spread.
- Seattle's games this year have hit the over on one of three set point totals (33.3%).
- The Seahawks score just 0.3 more points per game (25) than the 49ers give up (24.7).
- Seattle is 1-1 against the spread and 1-1 overall when the team notches more than 24.7 points.
- The Seahawks rack up only 18.7 more yards per game (389) than the 49ers give up (370.3).
- In games that Seattle totals more than 370.3 yards, the team is 1-2 against the spread and 1-2 overall.
- This year the Seahawks have turned the ball over one time, while the 49ers have forced 1 turnovers.
Home and road insights
- At home, the 49ers are winless ATS (0-1) as 3-point favorites or more.
- This season, 49ers home games average 50.5 points, 1.5 fewer than this outing's over/under (52).
- The Seahawks are unbeaten ATS (1-0) away from home as 3-point underdogs or more.
- Seahawks away games this season average 51.3 total points, 0.7 fewer than this outing's over/under (52).
Powered by Data Skrive.