The Seattle Seahawks (1-2) are 3-point underdogs in a road NFC West matchup with the San Francisco 49ers (2-1) on Sunday, October 3, 2021 at Levi's Stadium. A total of 52 points has been set for this game.
For more great betting and fantasy insight, join the SI Winners Club Newsletter.
Odds for 49ers vs. Seahawks
Odds courtesy of SI Sportsbook.
- San Francisco and its opponents have combined for 52 points -- this matchup's point total -- only twice this year.
- Seattle and its opponents have combined to score more than 52 points in one game this season.
- The combined points per game average of the two teams, 53.7, is 1.7 points greater than Sunday's over/under.
- These two squads combine to surrender 51 points per game, one fewer than this contest's over/under.
- The 49ers and their opponents score an average of 48.5 points per game, 3.5 fewer than Sunday's total.
- The 52.2 PPG average total in Seahawks games this season is 0.2 points more than this game's over/under.
49ers stats and trends
- Thus far this year San Francisco has one win against the spread.
- The 49ers have covered the spread once this season when favored by 3 points or more (in three chances).
- San Francisco's games this year have gone over the total in two out of three opportunities (66.7%).
- The 49ers rack up 28.7 points per game, comparable to the 26.3 per contest the Seahawks give up.
- San Francisco is 0-2 against the spread and 1-1 overall this season when the team puts up more than 26.3 points.
- The 49ers average 348.7 yards per game, 91.6 fewer yards than the 440.3 the Seahawks give up per matchup.
- The 49ers have turned the ball over five times this season, three more turnovers than the Seahawks have forced (2).
- Click over to SISportsbook and find the latest spread, moneyline and total for San Francisco's matchup with the Seahawks.
Seahawks stats and trends
- Thus far this season Seattle has one win against the spread.
- Seattle's games this year have hit the over on one of three set point totals (33.3%).
- The Seahawks score just 0.3 more points per game (25) than the 49ers give up (24.7).
- Seattle is 1-1 against the spread and 1-1 overall when the team notches more than 24.7 points.
- The Seahawks rack up only 18.7 more yards per game (389) than the 49ers give up (370.3).
- In games that Seattle totals more than 370.3 yards, the team is 1-2 against the spread and 1-2 overall.
- This year the Seahawks have turned the ball over one time, while the 49ers have forced 1 turnovers.
Home and road insights
- At home, the 49ers are winless ATS (0-1) as 3-point favorites or more.
- This season, 49ers home games average 50.5 points, 1.5 fewer than this outing's over/under (52).
- The Seahawks are unbeaten ATS (1-0) away from home as 3-point underdogs or more.
- Seahawks away games this season average 51.3 total points, 0.7 fewer than this outing's over/under (52).
Powered by Data Skrive.