The SMU Mustangs (4-0, 0-0 AAC) host the South Florida Bulls (1-3, 0-0 AAC) on Saturday, October 2, 2021 in matchup between AAC rivals at Gerald J. Ford Stadium. South Florida is a 21-point underdog. The over/under is 68.5 for this matchup.
For more great betting and fantasy insight, join the SI Winners Club Newsletter.
Odds for SMU vs. South Florida
Odds courtesy of SI Sportsbook.
- SMU has combined with its opponents to score more than 68.5 points just two times this season.
- South Florida and its opponents have not yet combined to score more than 68.5 points in a game this season.
- The combined points per game average of the two teams, 64.3, is 4.2 points fewer than Saturday's over/under.
- These two squads combine to allow 57.8 points per game, 10.7 fewer than this contest's over/under.
- The Mustangs and their opponents have scored an average of 68.7 points per game in 2021, 0.2 more than Saturday's total.
- In 2021, games involving the Bulls have averaged a total of 55.5 points, 13.0 fewer than this game's set over/under.
SMU Stats and Trends
- SMU has covered the spread twice this season.
- This season, the Mustangs won ATS in their only game as a favorite of 21 points or more.
- SMU's games this year have hit the over two times in three opportunities (66.7%).
- This year, the Mustangs average 8.2 more points per game (43.0) than the Bulls allow (34.8).
- SMU is 2-1 against the spread and 4-0 overall this season when the team records more than 34.8 points.
- The Mustangs average 46.3 more yards per game (549.8) than the Bulls allow per contest (503.5).
- In games that SMU picks up more than 503.5 yards, the team is 2-1 against the spread and 3-0 overall.
- This year, the Mustangs have turned the ball over seven times, three more than the Bulls' takeaways (4).
- Find the latest spread and moneyline odds for SMU at SISportsbook.
South Florida Stats and Trends
- South Florida has two wins against the spread in four games this year.
- This season, the Bulls have won ATS in each of their two games as an underdog of 21 points or more.
- South Florida's games this year have hit the over three times in four opportunities (75%).
- This year the Bulls put up just 1.7 fewer points per game (21.3) than the Mustangs surrender (23.0).
- South Florida is 1-1 against the spread and 1-1 overall in games when it scores more than 23.0 points.
- The Bulls rack up 110.5 fewer yards per game (331.3) than the Mustangs allow (441.8).
- The Bulls have turned the ball over six times, two fewer times than the Mustangs have forced turnovers (8).
- Head to SISportsbook to find the latest moneyline, spread and over/under odds for this matchup.
Avg. Points Scored
Avg. Points Allowed
Avg. Total Yards
Avg. Total Yards Allowed